Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swarles Barkley

Fifa 17 tournament PS4

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

You getting 18 bel? You're organisational skills are needed lol

I cant get on the PS4 mate. too many teenagers wanting to play GTA ffs. need another console lol 

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Ashley_230591 is my username.

Also set up a pro club if anyone is interested in joining:

Foxestalk FC

I joined.

Funny, I hadn't touched Pro Clubs yet.

Had my first match and picked up a couple assists in a 3 nil win.

FT NAME                               PSN                                            Availability

1. @Swarles Barkley              SwarlesBarkkley                               Anytime
  2. @spacemunky                    spacemunky49                              weekdays post 9:30pm
  3. @dbtcity                             dbt14
  4. @StanSP                           LCFCStan
  5. @Ian W LCFC                    TheLeicesterLad
  6. @Basingstoke Fox             Alexlcfc07                                         weekdays post 7:30pm
  7. @Wookie                           PEH5                                                 anytime
  8. @Staff                               Staff-Of-Life
  9. @Ross-Kemp                     Ashley_230591
  10. @MrSpaM                           MrSpaM                                                 most days excl mon
  11. @buzzer_b                        DBuzzell87
  12. @Lcfclad2013                   Levi-porter
  13. @deejdeej                           deejruss89
  14. @anotherharboroughfox     i-ShArMaN-i
  15. @Anorak                              gaz3000

@MrSpaM still waiting on PSN!

Can we please try to get one more player just so we can have 4 groups of 4. Ill leave this till tomorrow to get that extra player. Also if people can put when they are available it will just make the group stages easier

right, havent bothered waiting for the 16th as ive had a few messages come in and if I wait too long we will have people missing

FT NAME                               PSN                                            Availability

1. @Swarles Barkley              SwarlesBarkkley                               Anytime
  2. @spacemunky                    spacemunky49                              weekdays post 9:30pm
  3. @dbtcity                             dbt14
  4. @StanSP                           LCFCStan
  5. @Ian W LCFC                    TheLeicesterLad
  6. @Basingstoke Fox             Alexlcfc07                                         weekdays post 7:30pm
  7. @Wookie                           PEH5                                                 anytime
  8. @Staff                               Staff-Of-Life
  9. @Ross-Kemp                     Ashley_230591
  10. @MrSpaM                           MrSpaM                                                 most days excl mon
  11. @buzzer_b                        DBuzzell87
  12. @Lcfclad2013                   Levi-porter
  13. @deejdeej                           deejruss89
  14. @anotherharboroughfox     i-ShArMaN-i
  15. @Anorak                              gaz3000

FORMAT

• 3 groups of 5
  • top 2 go through
  • best 2 out of the 3 players who finished 3rd go through as well
  • You will have until the 19th July to complete the first group stage( but please try to complete sooner if possible). Ideally I would like to not wait as well but I completely understand that its difficult for some people to find the time hence the long date
  • standard rules for matching. 6min halves, clear weather and legendary goalkeepers. In the interest of fairness, minimum 4star squads to be used. (the reason for this is that there may be some players who may use lower than 4star teams regularly and have a slight advantage whereas typically most people play with above 4star teams anyways)
  • Please post both score and goalscorers once game has been completed
  • If you want to have a "best out of three" format against your opponent thats fine but please post the results of the first game that the overall winner won

Groups

Group 1

@Swarles Barkley

@spacemunky

@deejdeej

@Anorak

@Lcfclad2013

Group 2

@Wookie

@MrSpaM

@Basingstoke Fox

@anotherharboroughfox

@StanSP

group 3

@dbtcity

@Ian W LCFC

@Ross-Kemp

@buzzer_b

@Staff

When we've done this in the past, we've usually picked one team each and played each opponent twice (that was in the league).

Can I suggest that in the group stage, everyone plays each other twice (like they do in real life)? I think that could make it interesting, particularly towards the end of the group stage.

2 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Nice one, I'm available most of the time so message me on here to arrange a game.

I'll be on about 7ish buddy I've added you so we can get the 1st 1 out the way any time after that if you want lol 

Archived