Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swarles Barkley

Fifa 17 tournament PS4

4 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Turns out my psn ran out today:rolleyes:

going tesco in a bit. Hopefully they have some in stock

You mean the subscription for online game play? Can't you renew it in the PS Store? 

11 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

You mean the subscription for online game play? Can't you renew it in the PS Store? 

If he's like me he buys the card so he doesn't have to register a CC on PSN.

I'll pop on when I get home from work(9:30 there) if anyone from my group wants a game.

14 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

I Got lucky with those shots that hit the post though haha lol

Yeah I think I had 2 at end. You battered me pretty much after I scored up till ur last goal. You retain ball well it's hard to get it off you.

3 hours ago, Wookie said:

I added @StanSP earlier and it looked like he didn't have PSN either 

yeah forgot mine expired ages ago. Haven't played online in months. I don't have any controllers right now (at a friends house after a tournament last weekend) so hoping to get those back soon. 

Then will renew PSN lol soz. 

(Borussia Dortmund) anotherHarbroughFox 1-2 Basingstoke Fox (Napoli)

Jorginho 3

Schurrle 21

Allan

(Napoli) Basingstoke Fox 1-1 Wookie (Real Madrid)

Allan (around 40 mins)

Casemiro 90

I can't complain much about the equaliser, I was trying to shithouse a 1-0 win after a sweaty goal. lol Thought Hamsik clinched it at the end though.

If anyone wants to know why I want to know goalscorers, your guess is as good as mine lol

i have no idea why I requested it. I think its because I was gonna do like a top scorers table but obviously that makes no fvcking sense since everyone plays with different teams lol

Archived