Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swarles Barkley

Fifa 17 tournament PS4

2 hours ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

(Borussia Dortmund) anotherHarbroughFox 1-2 Basingstoke Fox (Napoli)

Jorginho 3

Schurrle 21

Allan

(Napoli) Basingstoke Fox 1-1 Wookie (Real Madrid)

Allan (around 40 mins)

Casemiro 90

I can't complain much about the equaliser, I was trying to shithouse a 1-0 win after a sweaty goal. lol Thought Hamsik clinched it at the end though.

He played as BVB? Traitor lol

On 05/07/2017 at 15:33, Swarles Barkley said:

right, havent bothered waiting for the 16th as ive had a few messages come in and if I wait too long we will have people missing

FT NAME                               PSN                                            Availability

1. @Swarles Barkley              SwarlesBarkkley                               Anytime
  2. @spacemunky                    spacemunky49                              weekdays post 9:30pm
  3. @dbtcity                             dbt14
  4. @StanSP                           LCFCStan
  5. @Ian W LCFC                    TheLeicesterLad
  6. @Basingstoke Fox             Alexlcfc07                                         weekdays post 7:30pm
  7. @Wookie                           PEH5                                                 anytime
  8. @Staff                               Staff-Of-Life
  9. @Ross-Kemp                     Ashley_230591
  10. @MrSpaM                           MrSpaM                                                 most days excl mon
  11. @buzzer_b                        DBuzzell87
  12. @Lcfclad2013                   Levi-porter
  13. @deejdeej                           deejruss89
  14. @anotherharboroughfox     i-ShArMaN-i
  15. @Anorak                              gaz3000

FORMAT

• 3 groups of 5
  • top 2 go through
  • best 2 out of the 3 players who finished 3rd go through as well
  • You will have until the 19th July to complete the first group stage( but please try to complete sooner if possible). Ideally I would like to not wait as well but I completely understand that its difficult for some people to find the time hence the long date
  • standard rules for matching. 6min halves, clear weather and legendary goalkeepers. In the interest of fairness, minimum 4star squads to be used. (the reason for this is that there may be some players who may use lower than 4star teams regularly and have a slight advantage whereas typically most people play with above 4star teams anyways)
  • Please post both score and goalscorers once game has been completed
  • If you want to have a "best out of three" format against your opponent thats fine but please post the results of the first game that the overall winner won

Groups

Group 1

@Swarles Barkley

@spacemunky

@deejdeej

@Anorak

@Lcfclad2013

Group 2

@Wookie

@MrSpaM

@Basingstoke Fox

@anotherharboroughfox

@StanSP

group 3

@dbtcity

@Ian W LCFC

@Ross-Kemp

@buzzer_b

@Staff

Can you edit the original post @Swarles Barkley to put this info in please?

Ross-Kemp (Man Utd) 0 - 1 (Real Madrid) Me

Got super lucky with a last minute breakaway goal with Benzema. Very similar to my goal against dbt, as I think this was from their corner as well

1 hour ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Ross-Kemp (Man Utd) 0 - 1 (Real Madrid) Me

Got super lucky with a last minute breakaway goal with Benzema. Very similar to my goal against dbt, as I think this was from their corner as well

The counter king lol 

@dbtcity man u 1 - 2 monaco me 

Zlatan, then Falcao then Moutinho all just after half time

Well played mate, not sure how i spawned that, you hit the bar twice and when Rashford was clean through just passed it to my keeper 

6 minutes ago, Staff said:

@dbtcity man u 1 - 2 monaco me 

Zlatan, then Falcao then Moutinho all just after half time

Well played mate, not sure how i spawned that, you hit the bar twice and when Rashford was clean through just passed it to my keeper 

I'm slowly but surely turning into the FIFA equivalent of Spurs #BottleJob lol 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Good game mate. Sorry about the sweaty goals but they all count lol

Well played buddy 1st game I can genuinely say I deserved to lose, Bayern were a bad choice far to slow at the back to keep up with the galacticos, gameplay feels so slow and laboured compared to ultimate team though or is it just me?

50 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Well played buddy 1st game I can genuinely say I deserved to lose, Bayern were a bad choice far to slow at the back to keep up with the galacticos, gameplay feels so slow and laboured compared to ultimate team though or is it just me?

Tbf mate you could of took an early lead, you was very unlucky. I notice that UT seems sluggish. 

Archived