Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

What's the story behind your avatar?

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

@Drew Peacock suggested, I provided.

Mines of me and then family after I scored in a soccer aid match at the then Walkers... decent goal too, cross came in, nipped in front of keeper and sleeping defender to lift a header over and into the corner in front of the kop end.

It didn't matter it was the 1 in a 9-1 defeat towards the end of the game - I still celebrated.

Might get @Mike Oxlong in trouble here with his current one. lol We both had photos of women up. There was an inquest into how much boob should be shown on an avatar. 1mm? Just one massive full on naked tit? So I changed mine into the ugliest person I could find in protest. My wife. ?

I cant pick an avatar so I keep changing it to whatevers relevant. Gran Turismo sport is out this year, one of my favourite game franchises, after that, who knows. 

I used this one for a while when i first started posting, for a few reasons

13770_10206109268762450_4388066597456951998_n.jpg?oh=245199f6f923f74ab0cbe903566367d8&oe=59D946C7

I wanted something recogisable so other members could get to know me, its the Boston Red Sox logo, in LCFC colours, which also has the advantage of being the first letter of my username.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Mine's a picture of Muzzy from a few years ago when he released his book. One of my all time favourite Leicester players and a good bloke too.

I met him and the rest of micky adams team at the Brighton Hilton when i worked there as a chef. I walked in and was overcome with nerves and he was the only player to say something to try to calm them. got them all to sign my shirt (while i was wearing it - stupid mistake) They were in the middle of a bollocking as well for going out the night before lol. still beat Brighton 1-0 though :) 

Just now, SystonFox said:

But actually now I look at it....

if if you don't know kasabian that well or aren't familiar with the album cover it's just a shit white markings on a blue background. Haha

But this only applies to people with no taste, so they don't really matter.

Just now, SystonFox said:

Where did you get the inspiration for that from mate?

It's a funny story actually, you will like it.

Leicester were in prime position to win the Premier League and this annoying hardly known team called tottering or something were 'chasing us'. Anyway they have a logo of a cockerel and a forum called the fighting cocks, so it felt quite amusing to turn the cock, into a cock. 

And we all lived happily ever after the end x

Sleep tight my little princes.

Archived