Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Was good playing with the bunch of ya tonight for a match.

I guess I'm the only dummy that uses a mic? Mostly I just mumble to myself anyway ;) 

You too mate good to see loads of us playing. Arrows everywhere though was I the only one that got confused?!

As a newb to the pro clubs having a doggo player and having to play at the back I struggled but it was decent, will definitely be back, how many games did it take you guys to build your player up to the beasts they are today?

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

As a newb to the pro clubs having a doggo player and having to play at the back I struggled but it was decent, will definitely be back, how many games did it take you guys to build your player up to the beasts they are today?

Have you used your skill points? And there's upgrades if you go on the shop. Also making your pro around a certain height and weight can help.

2 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Have you used your skill points? And there's upgrades if you go on the shop. Also making your pro around a certain height and weight can help.

Yea I think 6'1 is a bit to big,there's nothing available upgrade wise in the store so I must have used them all, how often do you get points to upgrade? Is it one of those where you get extra points for goals/assists

You get the skill points by playing in pro clubs games, your attributes slowly increase anyway.

During actual games I always get a pretty good rating more that's mostly because one decent tackle will give you an increase of 0.5 lol

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

My pro 91 that's took me over 150 games

1 minute ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Some lovely goals in that last 5-2 win. 

Best goal of the night that I saw was the chipped volley from @buzzer_b, not a bad ball from myself to set it up ;)

Goal of the year lol the game before that was quality when we nearly came back from 4-0 behind. Some proper eaids though.

7 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Goal of the year lol the game before that was quality when we nearly came back from 4-0 behind. Some proper eaids though.

I think we were 3-0 down inside 20 mins as well. Pretty sure that's the game I hit the bar in the 90+ min that would have given us the draw. Practically the only half decent thing I did over the 3 or 4 games I played! lol 

Archived