Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I had to bail on the ps group chap as you guys love a late night message sesh lollol my phone has been going mental just as I'm dozing off lol 

I had to mute the group because my phone was going mental when I was in bed. The Mrs was not a happy bunny lol

Just now, buzzer_b said:

I had to mute the group because my phone was going mental when I was in bed. The Mrs was not a happy bunny lol

Muting would have been a better option but the phone was close to bouncing off a wall lollollol 

Just now, dbtcity said:

Muting would have been a better option but the phone was close to bouncing off a wall lollollol 

It's easier for me to message on the phone than rather going out of fifa to then slow write a message. 

8 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Yeah tonights games were really enjoyable, the new formation and quick passing worked really well.

Couldn't agree more, in particular the 2 games where the other team rage quit when we were about 3 or 4-0 up at half time. Some cracking goals, as well as some really slick passing. Absolute peach of a cross for my scissor kick. Think I've discovered I play much better out wide than at CAM.

Think the reason the new formation is working is because we have width now. With the 4-1-2-1 formation we had everybody coupled up in the middle which made it so tough to build up play. Now we can spread it across the pitch easier especially having Duke and JFeather on both wings. Could probably do with somebody filling in the extra ST role next to me. 

I'll be on again tonight if people are on board. 

There's a couple of lads that play st well but aren't usually on when we play late. If Ian or swarles play as any then I think their characters play up front which works well too. 

Doubt I'll be playing as striker again for some reason I'm more of a goal threat from centre mid lol

24 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Might make a really late night appearance as I've got Fut Champs to deal with. 

Ok mate i thought fut champs had finished for some reason but yeah it'll be later on tonight anyway so just join in when the eaids get too much lol

Archived