Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

Much better start to Div 2 this time around lads!

I've been stuck on 2 skill points forever now. When I switched from CDM to LM I went from 89 to 87 rating. Up to 88 now, but I need that 3rd point for the second wind thing. I'm always gassed at the end of the match :sleep:

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Much better start to Div 2 this time around lads!

I've been stuck on 2 skill points forever now. When I switched from CDM to LM I went from 89 to 87 rating. Up to 88 now, but I need that 3rd point for the second wind thing. I'm always gassed at the end of the match :sleep:

Might be worth losing another trait to get 2nd wind mate it's the one I couldn't not have.

Yeah it's a good start, hardly conceded either so credit for swarles controlling the defence.

8 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Might be worth losing another trait to get 2nd wind mate it's the one I couldn't not have.

Yeah it's a good start, hardly conceded either so credit for swarles controlling the defence.

I think ive got a better hand over how to control the players. You have to be a bit more aggressive than I do in Ultimate team.

I think whats definitely helping the most is everyone else tracking back much better. Means the defenders dont come out of position which makes defending a hell of a lot easier so credit to you guys as well!

35 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Just noticed you lads avoided relegation last night :thumbup: can't believe we didn't win a game all night!

Yeh we drew the last game but we should of won it really. We didn't play that bad last night either. You can tell the quality of opposition is alot better as soon as you step into Div 2.

Same again tonight? 

Archived