Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

1 minute ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Could one of you add me back to the group on the PS4? I left it a while ago when I was using my PS4 with my mates round and I've totally forgot about pro clubs since lol

Will do, you up for a few games?

Sorry about last night lads I fell asleep on the sofa before we jumped into another game. Woke up an hour after you boys had left lol

I'll be on and about this evening playing UT but might jump into Pros if tm we get a few on. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Sorry about last night lads I fell asleep on the sofa before we jumped into another game. Woke up an hour after you boys had left lol

I'll be on and about this evening playing UT but might jump into Pros if tm we get a few on. 

I got you a goal!

be interested to know if it registers as your goal though

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Out of curiosity, I checked on that team London XI that beat us 6-0 last night. They are in Div 1 and its mostly just two guys that play for them. 

Yeah I looked the other night we lost to a team 3-2 and they had 20 odd points in division one. It's the ELO I think, i reckon that's why we seem to have one good night then one bad one lol

23 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Any chance you lot will play any games before 9? I normally off before then as getting up for work!  

Sunday's are good for me to play earlier. Will be up for anytime today if we can get at least 3 of us

20 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I missed the team meeting tonight. Why the formation change and no one as "any"?

Seemed to work well though! 

I just thought we could try a change but soon converted back to 4-4-2.

Reason for not having anyone on 'any' is because it can be a ball ache plus the last few nights I've noticed button delay which fvck it right up. I also search for teams that don't play with 'any' to make it easier. 

Archived