Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2017/18 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hi all, random question - I live in the US and will be taking a trip to Morocco from 17th thru 24th.  I was thinking of flying back through London on the 24th and going to the West Ham game.

From what I can tell tickets in the away section are officially allotted through the club and only open to season ticket holders?  Is there any way I can get a ticket in the visiting section?

EDIT: I just booked my flight and will be in London 24th for the game!  Hoping somebody here can help me out.  Thanks so much for the replies and messages so far!

Edited by Bats8711

On 1/11/2017 at 12:47, NeilD said:

Hello, longtime foxiled lurker here. I’ll unexpectedly be in the uk for the man city league game. I’m looking for one or even better two tickets if any one can help. Thanks, Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorted now. Looking forward to my first live match for two years...

On 10/30/2017 at 15:35, taldubull said:

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the United match at home on Dec. 23. Me and my friend are traveling all the way from the U.S., and are dying to watch Leicester at King Power! We are huge PL fans and Leicester is our favorite team.

Let me know, we would love to go!

Still looking for 2 tickets to this match.