Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Away priority points removed!?

Ok, so I've just logged into my account on the new site only to discover that all my away priority points for the past four years were 'manually removed' yesterday, meaning I only have 50 points for my 2017/18 season ticket. Has anybody else encountered this issue?

From my emails to the club

Due to us having a new system and website it does require all supporters re-register online, it will ask you if you already have an account with us which you should click yes too and this will allow you to keep your old supporter numbers.

Once you register you should be sent an email to verify your email/account, once you click on that link it should ask you from there if you already have an account with us.

Unfortunately I didn't see any link so not worked for me. Still awaiting a slution

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

Unfortunately I didn't see any link so not worked for me. Still awaiting a slution

I've managed to set up my new account and link it to my old one. It's just that when I click on 'away priority points' it shows that the points I've built up over recent years have been 'manually removed'. I've emailed the club for an explanation but no response so far.

3 minutes ago, ianormondroyd said:

Same happened to me. Was in the shop this morning buying my Dads birthday present so thought I'd ask and get said not to worry as it all just needs to be updated. Hope this helps?!?!

That is reassuring, yes. Thanks!

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

I've managed to set up my new account and link it to my old one. It's just that when I click on 'away priority points' it shows that the points I've built up over recent years have been 'manually removed'. I've emailed the club for an explanation but no response so far.

How did you link to your old account? I've registered on the new site but can't see anyway to link the accounts 

32 minutes ago, davieG said:

Been told how to do it: 

(1) login in to lcfc.com 

(2) click your name in the top right corner 

(3) click on linked accounts 

(4) fill in the information 

(5) click next/continue 

(6) fill in your supporter number 

4 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I can't even see an option to check priority points on the new site. Can someone explain where to look?

Just hover the cursor over your name (don't click) and then a drop down menu comes down,

I have lost 157 over night, bloody hope I get them back! :)

2 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Cheers for that, I'm the same, all points manually removed. Does anyone know if your old accounts were linked (I had mine linked to my 2 sons for buying tickets together) that the new site will automatically link them again?

Mine is showing as linked to my mum and son's account so it should.

5 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Cheers for that, I'm the same, all points manually removed. Does anyone know if your old accounts were linked (I had mine linked to my 2 sons for buying tickets together) that the new site will automatically link them again?

I'm missing several of the people on my friends and family list, but my wife's is still there. Therefore I assume that you keep people registered at the same address, but anyone else you'll have to manually add them back in.

21 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Don't worry, ive had the same. They probably had to cleanse the data before re-inputting it via an SQL server but would have need to upload it all first to ensure it was transferable during testing and then take it of again hence the 'manually removed part'. Will probably appear again shortly.

I've logged out and logged back in and they now show as granted manually, but in 2 batches, ie the total from the old site and 50 for the new,.

So i assume when we go to buy away tickets they will total the 2.

Jim has just sent me his screen shot which shows a database and my totals match what i should have so it seems it's all good at the clubs end.

Archived