Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Away priority points removed!?

13 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Can't see to see my points at all? Have set up a new acc etc but can't see anything anywhere stating my loyalty pts...HELP!!!

Press 'tickets' at the top (on the black) which will direct you to another page about home/away tickets etc - there just hover over your name/account top right which will bring up a dropdown with plenty of options. Choose the priortiy points.

Took me ages to see mine.

43 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Can't see to see my points at all? Have set up a new acc etc but can't see anything anywhere stating my loyalty pts...HELP!!!

Sorry for the wonky photo but its under away points.

Once you get the hang of the site it's not that bad.

IMG-20170711-WA0016.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rigga said:

I just get my name show with logout underneath it ??

25 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Yeah same. 

I have ... untill I press 'tickets' to be directed to the ticketing page.

Help

We are a family of five long term Season Tickets Holders, but only me and one of my lads is shown under season tickets / away priority points.

Two lads with 209/201 points and missus don't seem to exist and I can't see how to link them. Where is family and friends located? Cheers

1 hour ago, Rigga said:

I just get my name show with logout underneath it ??

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I have ... untill I press 'tickets' to be directed to the ticketing page.

I was on the mobile site. 

Just tried on desktop site and I could view them. 

Just now, Filbert_Ross said:

I was on the mobile site. 

Just tried on desktop site and I could view them. 

Decent. Yeah, just realised you could've meant something other than desktop.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, crisp packet said:

So what we thinking priority bands will be ? 

+50 from last seasons?

That would be too simple, think they changed it last year (although it was a one-off successful season). It really depends how the brackets fill out. You would imagine they would split something like this:

P1 = Top 800? (at whatever the cut-off is, say 250+ for the sake of an example)

P2 = 800-1,300

P3 = 1,300-1,700

P4 = 1,700 - 2,000

P5 = 2,000 - 2,300

etc etc

I would think that anyone with 230+ would be in with a chance of most games (bar maybe Bournemouth).

On 21/07/2017 at 10:31, crisp packet said:

So what we thinking priority bands will be ? 

+50 from last seasons?

On 21/07/2017 at 13:40, KrefelderFox666 said:

That would be too simple, think they changed it last year (although it was a one-off successful season). It really depends how the brackets fill out. You would imagine they would split something like this:

P1 = Top 800? (at whatever the cut-off is, say 250+ for the sake of an example)

P2 = 800-1,300

P3 = 1,300-1,700

P4 = 1,700 - 2,000

P5 = 2,000 - 2,300

etc etc

I would think that anyone with 230+ would be in with a chance of most games (bar maybe Bournemouth).

I had away points from last year plus a separate 50 for this season added a few weeks ago. I realised this would change when the new brackets for the 2017/18 were sorted.

But now I have just noticed 66 points have also been added in the last day or so, as a 'transfer from previous ticket system'. Does this mean like the new home priority points system, there is just one year of loyalty being given now for away also, and just for PL games?

I don't know if it's a coincidence but I did 16 PL away games plus various other cup ones, so that would tally up along with 50 points for the new season.

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I had away points from last year plus a separate 50 for this season added a few weeks ago. I realised this would change when the new brackets for the 2017/18 were sorted.

But now I have just noticed 66 points have also been added in the last day or so, as a 'transfer from previous ticket system'. Does this mean like the new home priority points system, there is just one year of loyalty being given now for away also, and just for PL games?

I don't know if it's a coincidence but I did 16 PL away games plus various other cup ones, so that would tally up along with 50 points for the new season.

Nope the away points roll over plus 50 for this year, so whatever you had last year plus 50 plus away cup games count.

Anyone had the same issue as me?

I re-register - I can see mine and another (previous linked accounts) priority points. 

I add another using the friends and family (was previously linked) but I can't see their priority levels. 

I am just hoping come first away game I want tickets - I can purchase on the third person. 

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I re-register - I can see mine and another (previous linked accounts) priority points. 

I add another using the friends and family (was previously linked) but I can't see their priority levels. 

I am just hoping come first away game I want tickets - I can purchase on the third person. 

Yeah I can't see my friends & family priority level points. Bit rubbish that. 

11 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Yeah I can't see my friends & family priority level points. Bit rubbish that. 

You can only see points if you tick the same family circle box, if it allows you to add them into that group the points then show in the away points list, we are having problems with not being able to add family circles tho. I can see about half ours.

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

You can only see points if you tick the same family circle box, if it allows you to add them into that group the points then show in the away points list, we are having problems with not being able to add family circles tho. I can see about half ours.

Ahh - well I am sure it didn't say same family but same household or something similar? Therefore I didn't tick. 

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Ahh - well I am sure it didn't say same family but same household or something similar? Therefore I didn't tick. 

same family circle, is the wording, I have ticked for all, some it let's you add, but if they have added a circle themselves you can't be in 2, i have raised the issue with jim, as i can add my kids, but my mate can't to his, which is worrying.

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

same family circle, is the wording, I have ticked for all, some it let's you add, but if they have added a circle themselves you can't be in 2, i have raised the issue with jim, as i can add my kids, but my mate can't to his, which is worrying.

I've been ringing LCFC Help for days about this and it cuts you off after about 30 seconds. Does this essential part of the club close down when Jim is on holiday?

I tried the ticket office this morning and the guy was helpful enough, but still I'm not 100%. I can add everyone to friends and family, but for some , including my own sister, it says 'The selected client is related to another group of people' when you click the tick box to add. For those people I cannot see their priority points.

I was told this morning that if any of your friends and family are added to another group on someone else's account they then can't be added to yours. They have had to tighten up on Data Protection, as it was too easy to get tickets with other people's refs!  I can't and will be unable in the future to add my own sister. ?

Surely this can't be right can it? If that is the case you'll have to be logged in separately to the accounts of those you can't add, on various devices possibly to make it easier, if you want tickets next to each other. :blush:

Archived