Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Signing in / Registering for the new LCFC Site

All supporters are required to reregister now we have our new website. This can be linked to your previous account once registration is complete.

Firstly you must click the ‘sign in / register’ button on the top right hand screen of our www.lcfc.com website. This will then load up the ‘sign in’ box as listed below;

From here you will then need to select the ‘register’ button which is underlined on the above image and will then load up the below screen;

Once this section has been completed you will be sent a verification email to your listed email address. This email will include a link that you will need to access from the said email. This will then divert you back to www.lcfc.com and verify your address and complete your account.

Once your account has been made you will then have a hyperlink ‘ticketing’ option appear to be able to link your account with your season ticket/ membership. If this option does not appear instantly it can be accessed by the ‘linked accounts’ tab.

If you are still having issues after following these steps could you please let me know preferably with attachments so I can query this for you.

Unfortunately, we cannot do the registration for you else I would.

19 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Davie g how do you get your points back?  I have linked my account with supporters number but I am missing approximately 193 points?  Will these be added later?  Any help would be appreciated thanks

they're adding them on as the site maintenance is completed from old to new. 

Just now, CPW22 said:

How did you view your points? Did you click on your supporter number? 

I clicked 'tickets' at the top black bar and then hover over your name in the top right - you'll see dropdown links.

43 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

After registering, how long does it take to receive the email you need to confirm your email address? 

Taking ages and I've asked for it to be sent again numerous times. 

Mine came within a minute.

12 hours ago, fleckneymike said:

Mine says 'removed manually' leaving me with just 50 and not the 209 I actually have! Anyone else had this happen?

Mine 3 all show as 50, i've taking images of the old site before i linked accounts to make sure i get all ours back. 

I just successfully linked one of my membership accounts to the new website. I have two membership accounts though. It appears to be the case that you can only link one at the current time.

**Update: Just logged on again and my second account is now linked. 

Only showing 15 loyalty points for last season though (default for former Gold Foxes). Points for matches attended not on yet it would appear.

Edited by SydenhamFox

I had friends with gold memberships on my account on old site, they have vanished although their memberships have been renewed. Will I still be able to apply for home tickets for them on my new account?

12 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

is it the case that only when mates sign up to the new site that their profiles will be linked back again? I had about 15 mates connected to mine for tickets but only 2 showing now.

Mine only kept mine for my kids so had to re add them, however they then only show in friends and family section, unless you add them as family they don't show in the away points section from what i can work out, ie I can only see mine and my kids away points not my mates.

I'm wondering if it's still not finished.  I rang and was told a few days ago that I'd have 31 points (15 for last year's gold membership, and 16 for matches attended), but my website is only showing 15.  My away points - not sure what that means, as the only away game I went to was the charity shield - is showing 42 points!

OK tried to re-register and it's telling me my email already exists on a LCFC account, well obviously it does that will be the old account I can't use and I'm trying to re-register for and link up to.

FFS Is it just me!!