Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Signing in / Registering for the new LCFC Site

Typical club balls up. 

Lost family members as friends on system if they don't live at my address... 

My brother has not got any points at all yet he always had same as me!!!

Hopefully the club have records of previous ticket sales otherwise how will my Bro get the points back?! Would assume he'd get the points back but can't trust the club at all.. 

7 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Right, I am in through my desktop (cant view loyalty points on my phone though)

We had 5 of us on family and friends last season....Yet only myself and son I can see now..Any ideas how to add people ?

Yes

log in, then click tickets at the top left of screen. then once that loads, go back over to your name hover the mouse and select personal details, should pull up your details, under welcome, there is a friends and family section (my friends and family) then at the bottom of that in blue is "manage my relationships" click that and add customer number, postcode and surname to add them, you then get drop down bars asking for how you are linked, you can only see there points if you select the, they share the same family circle, and if they are added to a family circle already it only allows you to have them as friends will come up with they belong to another group error message.

However when you put tickets in basket, for the friendlies you can select them as the named ticket buyer.

13 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Typical club balls up. 

Lost family members as friends on system if they don't live at my address... 

My brother has not got any points at all yet he always had same as me!!!

Hopefully the club have records of previous ticket sales otherwise how will my Bro get the points back?! Would assume he'd get the points back but can't trust the club at all.. 

Have you added him and then logged out and logged back in, it seems to reset it's self i had the same issue lost all 3 of my season tickets points only had the 50, plus unless you are linked as family it seems you can not see the points for friends, you need to share the same family circle.

50 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Have you added him and then logged out and logged back in, it seems to reset it's self i had the same issue lost all 3 of my season tickets points only had the 50, plus unless you are linked as family it seems you can not see the points for friends, you need to share the same family circle.

Can see points for my dad and brother. Dad's are fine. Brother missing all history 

Won't let me add as friends and family, says already logged in elsewhere. Been trying for ages. Basically three of my family have lost 600 points between them. 

I am not a technophile or phobe, but this system is a step back in time. Whichever geek designed it has no understanding of real people or their needs. We want something simple that can absorb the previous system seemlessly and improve it, not cause frustration, annoyance and put the onus on the fans to iron out all the glitches. 

Another own goal by the club which is supposed to value its fans. Looks like another visit to the TO tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Anyone else able to see their points and purchase history last week, but now disappeared completely ??

I contacted and had email from lcfc that they still in process of transferring data but mine was fine last week just concerned going to have problem when they release brighton tickets details

43 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Anyone else able to see their points and purchase history last week, but now disappeared completely ??

I contacted and had email from lcfc that they still in process of transferring data but mine was fine last week just concerned going to have problem when they release brighton tickets details

Mine seem to come and go.  Currently all the match points are correct, but one of my sons is missing his 15 points for gold membership.  I won#t really start to worry till the announce the Brighton sales dates.  If it's not sorted by then I'll keep ringing!

8 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Mine seem to come and go.  Currently all the match points are correct, but one of my sons is missing his 15 points for gold membership.  I won#t really start to worry till the announce the Brighton sales dates.  If it's not sorted by then I'll keep ringing!

When u had points showing did they show as total of all points or just 15 for gold membership and history of purchases last season, queried this with lcfc but never got an answer, they don't seem to want to commit themselves answering questions on it, in case it all goes pear shape. 

I did speak to box office before all the changes and they confirm the points i had were correct and on the system, so hopefully its all going to come out in the wash, but guess we're waiting till members ticket period has passed for final friendly before we get details for brighton game, which will be a month away tomorrow, isn't long now hahaha

9 hours ago, southfox66 said:

When u had points showing did they show as total of all points or just 15 for gold membership and history of purchases last season, queried this with lcfc but never got an answer, they don't seem to want to commit themselves answering questions on it, in case it all goes pear shape. 

I did speak to box office before all the changes and they confirm the points i had were correct and on the system, so hopefully its all going to come out in the wash, but guess we're waiting till members ticket period has passed for final friendly before we get details for brighton game, which will be a month away tomorrow, isn't long now hahaha

Mine show as a list of matches attended with a point by each one 

• Like 1

What are people planning to do about the points cock-ups?  Me and my kids have 31 points each, so we're in the priority booking group.  However, the website has failed to add my son's gold member 15 points, despite me ringing about it several times.  The staff at the shop confirm he has the points, but for some reason no one is adding them on the website.  So on Friday I can't book online, and the phone line will be closed due to numbers.  I guess I'll have to go to the stadium.  Is that what others are doing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 17:29, GaelicFox said:

What's happened to the 10% discount at club store for STH ??? 

Good shout pal - seems to have disappeared :huh:

Joke this club website. 

Have all my friends and family listed...

So go to purchase Arsenal. Buy the two tickets I can today but when I go to assign one to my brother as it's his ticket on his ref number, it doesn't appear so I have to add him manually (despite him being listed as  a F or F member) 

I did manage to buy the tickets anyway. 

Then on family and friends I (stupidly probably) decided to adjust the info so it's correct, so put my dad down as a parent etc rather than friend. 

System doesn't like this and deletes all my family and friends. 

So I added them all back but it won't let me tick the option of share family unit which now means I can't see any of their points or ticket info or nothing!!! 

That begs the question then of what is the difference of a family or friend and the same but with share family unity???!

Pointless for me. 

After they messed my brothers points up too I have again now had to send another email!  Pathetic

9 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Joke this club website. 

Have all my friends and family listed...

So go to purchase Arsenal. Buy the two tickets I can today but when I go to assign one to my brother as it's his ticket on his ref number, it doesn't appear so I have to add him manually (despite him being listed as  a F or F member) 

I did manage to buy the tickets anyway. 

Then on family and friends I (stupidly probably) decided to adjust the info so it's correct, so put my dad down as a parent etc rather than friend. 

System doesn't like this and deletes all my family and friends. 

So I added them all back but it won't let me tick the option of share family unit which now means I can't see any of their points or ticket info or nothing!!! 

That begs the question then of what is the difference of a family or friend and the same but with share family unity???!

Pointless for me. 

After they messed my brothers points up too I have again now had to send another email!  Pathetic

Can't upgrade to adult anymore either. Just bought mine but was stuck for ages.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Can't upgrade to adult anymore either. Just bought mine but was stuck for ages.

Just had Jim phone me within minutes of sending that email. Top bloke for trying to sort these problems. 

Says he doesn't know what has happened with my info and he said leave it with him. I said I don't understand difference of adding friends and having them added under shared family unit. I don't see point of confusing it.

He did say that in a couple of weeks a new page will be available listing all family and friends clearly with all of their points and history. Probably like it was done previously on lcfc direct when you could clearly see all points. 

Club is a joke on website side.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...