Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Signing in / Registering for the new LCFC Site

4 minutes ago, On our way... said:

Got Sheff U tickets online today and now unable to see how many points I've got. Just get a server error message when going into personal details menu. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Yep. For the last few days. Been trying to add friends and family and just getting an error every time I click on the 'Personal Details section.

Hi guys,

I've bought 2 memberships on my account but when I log on I can't enter the ticket ballot for either of these. One is for me and one is for my dad, the ticket ballots are all greyed out. What should I do? We live in Scotland but he's been a Leicester fan since a child and we've always wanted to go to a game and we've been trying for years but can never get tickets and can't take the chance of travelling down in the hopes that we might get a ticket.

Any help would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm logged in on PC and Leeds tickets are greyed out and have been since Thursday at 8am?? As a season ticket holder the new website is shocking!

Edit: worked it out but very confusing, have to go to my account section and buy from there rather than tickets page

Edited by BirminghamFox

• 3 months later...

Seems like the most appropriate thread to post this. How can we check the number of priority points on the website? I remember being able to view them while they were in the process of migrating from the old site to the new one but haven't been able to since. I can see recent history of tickets purchased and other purchases but not the total number of points.

I'm pretty sure I'm P1 regardless but would be good to know for sure.

18 minutes ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

Seems like the most appropriate thread to post this. How can we check the number of priority points on the website? I remember being able to view them while they were in the process of migrating from the old site to the new one but haven't been able to since. I can see recent history of tickets purchased and other purchases but not the total number of points.

I'm pretty sure I'm P1 regardless but would be good to know for sure.

Dunno the official way, but when I log in and I click on "Away Tickets" if you then go to your profile in the top right the drop down should bring home and away priority viewing options...

Not sure why I can't find the "proper way" to look cause that method can't be it!

Edited by Footballwipe

2 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Dunno the official way, but when I log in and I click on "Away Tickets" if you then go to your profile in the top right the drop down should bring home and away priority viewing options...

Not sure why I can't find the "proper way" to look cause that method can't be it!

Good point, I can buy a Man City ticket right now if I want one and that's gone on sale to P1 today. I just like to check all of my points have been added correctly from time to time. I'll send them an email to check the 'proper way'.