Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Pre-Season Friendly Tickets Set For General Sale

15 minutes ago, pds said:

Have Burton seating tickets sold on? I can only see the option for standing.

No, standing comes up as default, there is a yellow oblong next to terrace standing,saying 1044 seats click that and stand plan loads up.

Edit sorry click the other box saying other areas to get seat plan. about 50 left.

48 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Belong to a group?

I've had no problem adding mine back in. it only saved my kids as they were linked to my accounts, i've had to re enter everyone else tho and i know they are linked to othere accounts, i do get an error message when trying to change the relationships for my kids, as it says i can only have one lol 

have just been browsing around the site now, trying to get a grip on it, sorting prefs etc and noticed in my history although payments are set up for DD and have been taken in season tickets it say not renewed lol I think they should have ironed out a few more creases before going live with this site.

Yeah I just assumed it was because they were all in friends and family on the old site. I'll have a mess around on it later see what I can do.

I like the look of the new site, but definitely needed a bit more testing before going live.

Just me who can't select any seats for Wolves? Guessing the new system is having some teething issues. 

Ignore me!! They just don't make it clear where you can click lol 

1 hour ago, Shamomoa said:

Well I can't seem to log in or request a new password. Anyone else having these issues? 

what site are you on?

lcfcdirect is essential now defunct, so you need to re register on lcfc.com and set up new passwords, it doesn't accept existing details, then once registered you get email link to confirm account, then log in, set up name address etc then go to link account, log out, log back in and your points etc will have been transferred over.

4 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

oh **** i bought 4 instead of 2. anyone need 2 standing for burton? ?

I need 2, I'll take them off your hands it you still have them, sounds like it will be easier than buying from the club!

For **** sake! 

I was desperate to take my lad (he's 3) to a pre-season friendly! The Wolves match seemed perfect until his mum told me it falls on his half brothers birthday. 

Now debating taking him to Luton but then I think about the looks I'll get from other parents/fans for taking him to a one off night match lol

36 minutes ago, lee7 said:

For **** sake! 

I was desperate to take my lad (he's 3) to a pre-season friendly! The Wolves match seemed perfect until his mum told me it falls on his half brothers birthday. 

Now debating taking him to Luton but then I think about the looks I'll get from other parents/fans for taking him to a one off night match lol

Why?  I'm taking my lad 6 to burton. Was toying with Luton.

He's already got my ground counting buzz and he's only done wet spam and sunderland.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Why?  I'm taking my lad 6 to burton. Was toying with Luton.

He's already got my ground counting buzz and he's only done wet spam and sunderland.

I just know how judgemental other parents can get lol

I think tomorrow if there's still tickets then I'll get us two and just brave it. 

If he doesn't enjoy it then st that price we'll leave at half time! 

3 minutes ago, foxyblue said:

Just tried to get Burton tickets,what's this coupon crap.any help.

Not brought Burton tickets but is the coupon like a printable ticket that gets scanned on the gate? 

I know all seated tickets have sold out and only standing left.

Just tried to buy 2 myself and worked alright. 

Under coupon just keep scrolling down and it says Collect at KP or Post tickets then it allowed me to buy them. 

I think the coupon thing might be to do with the new loyalty scheme.

Archived