Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

The game

Guest seanfox778

I just read about it and I was thinking about it at the same time. I feel like such a failure.

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I was thinking about the Michael Douglas film.

Brilliant film, I'd forgotten all about it. Sean Penn as his brother and one on the all time great endings. Must watch it again :thumbup:

Guest seanfox778
Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

Brilliant film, I'd forgotten all about it. Sean Penn as his brother and one on the all time great endings. Must watch it again :thumbup:

I watched it again recently, very original and keeps you tensed up throughout. Love films like that.

According to the wiki page:

"Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game", or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.") A person cannot choose to not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing."

And the same wiki page said:

"

"Strategies

Strategies focus on making others lose The Game. Common methods include saying "The Game" out loud or writing about The Game on a hidden note, in graffiti in public places, or on banknotes.[2"

So, doesn't that mean that you lose the game if you talk about the game, isn't that like being a kamikaze or something???

"You can't lose if no one else wins!"

ute9_T52HYKSUnVI_mFe-gcfdYNkQbbYvwfl70kN

Archived