Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Borussia Mönchengladbach Ticket Details

We normally go as a 3...My mate is on holiday though for this game so I was planning on taking my lad...It wont allow me though to purchase a kids ticket as I am obviously over 18..

last season, I was able to purchase home and away tickets at times for my lad when they became available and had no problem with being n 'adult'

does this mean that I will have to purchase adult tickets at adult prices for him??

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Rigga said:

We normally go as a 3...My mate is on holiday though for this game so I was planning on taking my lad...It wont allow me though to purchase a kids ticket as I am obviously over 18..

last season, I was able to purchase home and away tickets at times for my lad when they became available and had no problem with being n 'adult'

does this mean that I will have to purchase adult tickets at adult prices for him??

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

You'll probably need to add him as  family/friend and wait for General Sale

Word of warning to any folk considering buying a ticket in the Walkers Hall or KW areas of the ground.....I've had word back from the club that the only thing you are getting for the extra cash is the padded seat. There is nothing extra included for this match. I wish I'd have known this before I bought my tickets, I wasn't expecting the world for an extra fiver but I thought a free programme or something might have been included.....apparently not. 

Just tried ordering some tickets absolute nightmare trying to add family, had to make one of my sons a friend as it wouldn't let me have more than one child.

Finally got to ordering them and all I got was "Choose a Delivery Method" flashing at me even though i had done so couldn't complete the order.

I know it's new but surely they would have tested the purchasing process - what a complete **** up.

17 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Wish I'd read this! Just bought for the walkers hall as a treat for my old man! 

I assume you did the same as me then......paid the extra thinking it was a decent deal only to find out you get absolutely nothing extra at all haha. 

1 hour ago, rn9013 said:

I assume you did the same as me then......paid the extra thinking it was a decent deal only to find out you get absolutely nothing extra at all haha. 

There are no freebies as such but you do get your own bar with glasses rather than plastic cups. Due to it being a friendly however there is probably no matchday programme. Not sure about HT refreshments (tea/coffee)

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Why on earth is there a 1 ticket per person restriction on a pre season friendly with one flipping stand open!! I give up lol 

I have to say I thought that this morning. To be honest I think this has probably helped to lead to such low demand. Now it's on general sale surely it would make sense to allow members and STH's to purchase as many tickets as they want. Bonkers. 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There are no freebies as such but you do get your own bar with glasses rather than plastic cups. Due to it being a friendly however there is probably no matchday programme. Not sure about HT refreshments (tea/coffee)

All I got from the club was "there will be nothing extra included other than your seat for this fixture". 

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

I have to say I thought that this morning. To be honest I think this has probably helped to lead to such low demand. Now it's on general sale surely it would make sense to allow members and STH's to purchase as many tickets as they want. Bonkers. 

They will do eventually but it'll be three days before and you'll have to pick up on the night lol 

On 21/07/2017 at 23:28, jammie82uk said:

Latest update for those interested 

776 in A1

841 in A2

446 in B1

277 in B3

859 in C1

747 in C2

604 in P3

579 for walkers hall level 1

Updated figures seems like Going to struggle to sell out the west stand at this rate 

713 in A1

647 in A2 

67 in B1

32 in B3

709 in C1

669 in C2

532 in P3 

497 for Walkers hall level 1

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Why on earth is there a 1 ticket per person restriction on a pre season friendly with one flipping stand open!! I give up lol 

It's because they want everyone who buys a ticket to be registered on the website 

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Updated figures seems like Going to struggle to sell out the west stand at this rate 

713 in A1

647 in A2 

67 in B1

32 in B3

709 in C1

669 in C2

532 in P3 

497 for Walkers hall level 1

I think friends of mine have just bought 3 adult tickets and one child ticket with plenty spare still apparently 

43 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Just bought 2 tickets on the same account no problems.

Probably because you have a friend or family member registered on your account mate

Have managed to purchase my tickets but could not purchase a child ticket on my account...(I have 3 adult accounts under fam and friends etc but have always still managed to pick up child cost tickets should one of us not be able to make a game)

Do you think this is LCFC almost forcing you to buy kids membership for a child ? One of my lads can only make a handful of games and I have at times managed to pick up the odd general sale ticket for him at kids price

Any one else had this issue for the Borussia game ?

Thanks

Tried to buy ours earlier, but although we're all members it wants me to pay the general sale price. I realise I missed the members sale window but don't really see why I should pay the extra. Anyone else had this? Going to ring the TO tomorrow......

11 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Tried to buy ours earlier, but although we're all members it wants me to pay the general sale price. I realise I missed the members sale window but don't really see why I should pay the extra. Anyone else had this? Going to ring the TO tomorrow......

Did you add to basket. Shows full price on ground map. Discount applied in basket if you assign owners 

Archived