Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Hamza Choudhury

3 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

The number 16 looks a class act who is it. lol

Think its Sean St Ledger, i know the keeper should have saved the third goal but number 16 did him no favours giving the striker an age to pick his spot.

As for Choudhury I thought a few seasons back he would be making the first team around now, at least in cup competitions, however he hasn't developed much and positionally is worse from Amartey from what I remember of seeing him play for Burton last season. Another loan would be good, maybe at a team that play with 3 in midfield so he can play as a DM, not needing to move too far.

3 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

There was once a 19 year old who came to Leicester on loan, he played 13 games and universally declared useless by everyone at the club. He went back to his club and most thought his future was in the lower Championship/ League One. His name is Harry Kane. 

Arguably he was played out of position, but still for what he's become he showed nothing of what he'd eventually become. I'm not saying he's bound to become a world beater but calling the kid shite because of one crap loan in a fairly crap team is unwise in my opinion. Let's see where the professionals at the club think his future lies.

I remember Jesse Lingard got the treatment after literally 30 mins of his City career too - he's not done too badly for himself. 

2 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Who TF was in goal against Leamington  - Stevie Wonder? Hope we dont have to rely in him anytime soon.

Bramley.

15 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

There was once a some 19 year olds who came to Leicester on loan, they played a few games and universally declared useless by everyone at the club. They went back to his club and most thought his future was in the lower Championship/ League One. There names were Harry Kane, Michael Keane, Jesse Lingard.

Amended

26 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Amended

I was going to add a few more names but realised I could do it all day lol Amazing how short term supporter's memories can be...

17 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

There was once a 19 year old who came to Leicester on loan, he played 13 games and universally declared useless by everyone at the club. He went back to his club and most thought his future was in the lower Championship/ League One. His name is Harry Kane. 

Arguably he was played out of position, but still for what he's become he showed nothing of what he'd eventually become. I'm not saying he's bound to become a world beater but calling the kid shite because of one crap loan in a fairly crap team is unwise in my opinion. Let's see where the professionals at the club think his future lies.

* declared useless by people on a football forum

Archived