Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lincs sam

No more discount with season tickets

Just placed an order on the phone from fans store expecting discount with being season ticket holder and been told no more discount they are now doing points system any one else heard this

I dont know how much profit tge club makes from the store. ... i expect it is irrelevant in comparison with the tv money.... the pl place money.... let akone our european earnings.  I  supect even the ticket money is no big deal in comparison.

Why have tvey chosen now to remive thus small incentive to st holders ..  it mught mean tvey sell less. 

It shows how short sighted and amature the commercial team is.

Points are to encourage loyalty... but in this context i cant say... oh i am going to buy a cov shirt if i they dont give me a reward for my lcfc loyalty points. ..  its not competitive in that way.

Imo the kids shirts should be at cost to ensure every kid in leics has a foxes short rather than liverpool etc..... they will be tbe fans/customers of the future.. it us a land grab

This is amature  (.... in anitger life i ws a retail consultant to the biggest.... so i know what i am talking about)

It was discussed in February's FCC meeting 

4.    The Club put forward the idea of launching a loyalty scheme in place of the 10% discount currently offered. The scheme received positive feedback. Stuart Johncock advised that the Club has introduced a loyalty system whereby points can be earned by accessing the website. The launch date is yet to be agreed but will be in July, once the software and new websites are up and running. The Club will develop a full breakdown of how points can be earned and redeemed.

34 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

So you can get points towards away game tickets just for buying things from the shop now?

No you will earn points and no doubt  receive a voucher at a certain level. Points can be earned in shop and when buying food and drinks etc.

A completely different system to home or away points.

As I understand it.

Which will make for even slower service at half time lol

25 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No you will earn points and no doubt  receive a voucher at a certain level. Points can be earned in shop and when buying food and drinks etc.

A completely different system to home or away points.

As I understand it.

Which will make for even slower service at half time lol

It's well confusing! they shouldn't even be calling them points if they aren't the same thing as the matchday points!

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

It was discussed in February's FCC meeting 

4.    The Club put forward the idea of launching a loyalty scheme in place of the 10% discount currently offered. The scheme received positive feedback. Stuart Johncock advised that the Club has introduced a loyalty system whereby points can be earned by accessing the website. The launch date is yet to be agreed but will be in July, once the software and new websites are up and running. The Club will develop a full breakdown of how points can be earned and redeemed.

This is the future unfortunately, they'll want to squeeze every penny out of everyone.

Whereas we are all having a bit of fun in the pub before a game they are wondering how to get us out and to spend money in the ground, they want us buying our pints etc in there, everyone buying a programnme and soon you'll be probably be needing to do this to get enough points to see away games.

Slippery slope. Not good.

On the new website under personal details 

two separate categories exist

home priority point balance and away priority point balance 

The suggestion was that you gain home priority points by accessing the clubs website 

there was no mention of having to buy food, drink or programs to earn the points 

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

On the new website under personal details 

two separate categories exist

home priority point balance and away priority point balance 

The suggestion was that you gain home priority points by accessing the clubs website 

there was no mention of having to buy food, drink or programs to earn the points 

They certainly wouldn't do that yet, it's something that I've got no doubt we'll see over time though.

I won't be affected by this much but it sounds like a shit idea.

If you earn points by spending money at the shop and the kiosks then frankly that's a joke.

Loyalty is following the team, not mindlessly spending £150 quid every year on all three kits and drinking piss beer in the kiosk that costs a fortune.

i'm pretty sure the points don't go towards home/away points. Otherwise you'd probably get some mega-rich ****er buying as much as they can in the shop/on the website just to bump themselves up. it's illogical.

It's surely points towards discount in the future. Like at some places you buy enough coffees then get one free. 

Archived