Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lincs sam

No more discount with season tickets

It'll essentially be like a Nectar or Tesco club card I imagine. Spend a fortune, see you have earned hundreds of points when you look at the receipt and then get a 50p off voucher 6 months down the line.  

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

This reminds me of a thread on season tickets going back a couple of years...

did we ever discover what the "exciting monthly benefits were?"

Yes, you got to sit in a blue seat twice a month.

5 minutes ago, CockneyFox said:

I'd love to hear more about the "positive feedback" the club received given this has been universally slated on here...

Supporters was asked opinions during the ‘Your 90 Minutes’ meeting in January 

they then had a month to talk about it internally and then disclosed at the FCC meeting what they would be doing 

3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

It's well confusing! they shouldn't even be calling them points if they aren't the same thing as the matchday points!

What are they meant to call them. If they are reward points. Then they are reward points. We now already have 2 lots for home and away.

54 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

What are they meant to call them. If they are reward points. Then they are reward points. We now already have 2 lots for home and away.

Saying 'If you buy a pint at the ground you get some points on your season ticket' just sounds like a very confusing way of doing things, now your collecting two sets of points, one for merchandise and one for matchday tickets, and it's bound to confuse people

https://www.lcfc.com/news/408420

Leicester City Football Club is pleased to confirm that Season Ticket renewals for the 2017/18 season have been frozen for a THIRD consecutive year. 

This says all 17/18 season tickets are frozen, it later says prices are frozen but nowhere does it say you lose the 10%, 

So for me that says everything is frozen inc the 10% discount, 

Email to lcfchelp will be sent and further emails to higher places if a satisfactory reply is not received.

The more emails they get the more chance we get our 10% back.:ranieri:

20 minutes ago, red5 said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/408420

Leicester City Football Club is pleased to confirm that Season Ticket renewals for the 2017/18 season have been frozen for a THIRD consecutive year. 

This says all 17/18 season tickets are frozen, it later says prices are frozen but nowhere does it say you lose the 10%, 

So for me that says everything is frozen inc the 10% discount, 

Email to lcfchelp will be sent and further emails to higher places if a satisfactory reply is not received.

The more emails they get the more chance we get our 10% back.:ranieri:

the price gets frozen, not the benefits that may come with it. 

5 hours ago, Wookie said:

I hate the non football side of our club 

Agreed, it's pathetic.

Everything from their money grabbing ways and awkwardness with loyal fans to the goal music and the 'marketable' gold on our kits. The refusal to back safe standing and then things like this. The boring, ugly modern stadium and free tickets to employees and business partners that don't care which leaves us with empty seats and crap away ends.

It's a parody of an out of touch, amateurish and greedy corporation.

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Agreed, it's pathetic.

Everything from their money grabbing ways and awkwardness with loyal fans to the goal music and the 'marketable' gold on our kits. The refusal to back safe standing and then things like this. The boring, ugly modern stadium and free tickets to employees and business partners that don't care which leaves us with empty seats and crap away ends.

It's a parody of an out of touch, amateurish and greedy corporation.

what's the awkwardness with loyal fans about?

Free tickets to employees and business partners is part and parcel of a football club in the Premier League these days. 

You seem to not like our owners at all given the way the above post is written?! I get that they may not have done things 100% correctly but they've been so much better than previous owners at our club and some owners past and present at other clubs!

The 'boring, ugly modern stadium' wasn't their doing and they can't change that right now. As long as our owners are about, the gold will be staying so the sooner people get over that and move on the better. We've had so many shit kits in the past even if there was no gold on it so a bit of gold on the kits now isn't that bad. Some people just love a moan though lol

A bit more info

The panel discussed benefits for Season Ticket Holders, with the Club looking to see how many Season Ticket Holders use the benefits available and how often. During the January ‘Your 90 Minutes’ meeting, Season Ticket Holders were asked for their thoughts on the introduction of a Loyalty Reward Scheme, where supporters accumulate points based on their activity and interactions with the Club, which are then redeemable against retail purchases or ‘money can’t buy experiences’.

Feedback from supporters was very positive and supporters were very welcoming to the idea. They would like to see rewards given to supporters on their birthdays too. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

what's the awkwardness with loyal fans about?

Free tickets to employees and business partners is part and parcel of a football club in the Premier League these days. 

You seem to not like our owners at all given the way the above post is written?! I get that they may not have done things 100% correctly but they've been so much better than previous owners at our club and some owners past and present at other clubs!

The 'boring, ugly modern stadium' wasn't their doing and they can't change that right now. As long as our owners are about, the gold will be staying so the sooner people get over that and move on the better. We've had so many shit kits in the past even if there was no gold on it so a bit of gold on the kits now isn't that bad. Some people just love a moan though lol

The ground ain't nothing to do with them but I don't get why there is so much advertising. Even removing the previous prints of club legends around the ground just to replace with King Power banners.

I'll not go on because I got called a melt other day for moaning about the gold on the kit, but suggesting that "as long as our owners are about the gold will be staying" indicates that we've just got to accept it? 

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The ground ain't nothing to do with them but I don't get why there is so much advertising. Even removing the previous prints of club legends around the ground just to replace with King Power banners.

I'll not go on because I got called a melt other day for moaning about the gold on the kit, but suggesting that "as long as our owners are about the gold will be staying" indicates that we've just got to accept it? 

pretty much, yeah lol 

With the amount of merchandise sold each year (especially shirt sales which I presume is main source of merchandise income), they'll continue to have gold on the kit. Unless there's a huge boycott of buying kits (which you're not going to get) they're not going to change. Like I said before, it could be much worse than just a bit of gold on a kit. The way the owners at Cardiff changed their colous was despicable. Our primary colour is still blue and always has been. That I believe will never change even with our current owners. 

Archived