Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

Yeah that is only listing international ballots, and everton is now listed but greyed out. 

Have emailed the club, Cheers.

That's strange, I get Brighton for fox members at the top and then all the later games just for international beneath.  I'm on mobile so maybe it's the device you're using.

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

ended up phoning and being on hold for half an hour to get a ticket.

I'm starting to think this may be the only way to do it.  Either that, or go to the stadium, which is what I did today.  Not an option in future though because of work.  It's ridiculous. 

I'm using a laptop but just tried on my phone and it is the same thing. 

Will no doubt end up down the stadium to sort it.

Update: 

We are currently having some technical problems with the website, these are being looked at as we speak.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

2 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

I'm using a laptop but just tried on my phone and it is the same thing. 

Will no doubt end up down the stadium to sort it.

Update: 

We are currently having some technical problems with the website, these are being looked at as we speak.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Leicester technical problems with the website? That's a first:revenge:

43 minutes ago, red5 said:

Leicester technical problems with the website? That's a first:revenge:

I'm on 25-29 points which is Monday.

Should I get down to the club rather than attempt the internet.? Just don't want to miss out on match 1.

That's assuming they haven't all gone already:(

1 hour ago, LestaAl said:

I'm on 25-29 points which is Monday.

Should I get down to the club rather than attempt the internet.? Just don't want to miss out on match 1.

That's assuming they haven't all gone already:(

Yes if you can get to the stadium I would advise you to.  I went there this morning, as it opened at 9am, and I was with people buying tickets before the website had even put the fixture on the screen!

Has anyone else had problems with getting access to the ballot or just me? Only option is for Everton but that is greyed out, all accounts are linked/registered as we can buy Mochengladbach tickets.

Club have been as useful as a chocolate teapot so wanted to see how easy it was for others.

18 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Has anyone else had problems with getting access to the ballot or just me? Only option is for Everton but that is greyed out, all accounts are linked/registered as we can buy Mochengladbach tickets.

Club have been as useful as a chocolate teapot so wanted to see how easy it was for others.

Ballots are not open yet. Think Brighton is around Monday 31st July

39 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Ballots are not open yet. Think Brighton is around Monday 31st July

Brighton ballot opened yesterday, as did several others I believe.  When I was at the stadium yesterday there was a website problem, with many of the ballot options still greyed out, so people had to go to the tills instead.

8 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Brighton ballot opened yesterday, as did several others I believe.  When I was at the stadium yesterday there was a website problem, with many of the ballot options still greyed out, so people had to go to the tills instead.

The priority sales opened for members with 30+ points. By Friday it drops to 20+ points. After that, remaining tickets are put to the ballot (minimum 1,000).

https://www.lcfc.com/news/440864/information-for-fox-members-wishing-to-buy-tickets

There is a link to a PDF near the bottom, contains all priority sales dates and ballot dates. Brighton ballot starts Monday 31st July and is open for a week.

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The priority sales opened for members with 30+ points. By Friday it drops to 20+ points. After that, remaining tickets are put to the ballot (minimum 1,000).

https://www.lcfc.com/news/440864/information-for-fox-members-wishing-to-buy-tickets

There is a link to a PDF near the bottom, contains all priority sales dates and ballot dates. Brighton ballot starts Monday 31st July and is open for a week.

My understanding was that the ballot registration opened the day before yesterday, but if you're successful then the tickets selection/purchase opens on 31st.  I watched a woman in the queue in front of me on Friday "buying" a place in the ballot. This coming Friday - 28th July - the ballot will close.

59 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

My understanding was that the ballot registration opened the day before yesterday, but if you're successful then the tickets selection/purchase opens on 31st.  I watched a woman in the queue in front of me on Friday "buying" a place in the ballot. This coming Friday - 28th July - the ballot will close.

This is correct and, according to the website (so should be taken with a pinch of salt), you should know by 6pm Saturday if you've been successful and can buy from Monday morning.

Also I might be reading too much into it but the latest on the page when you go to enter into the ballot says "29,437 remaining". Assuming they set the Max entries at 30,000 that would mean 563 have entered so far.  Could be total rubbish mind.

37 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Also I might be reading too much into it but the latest on the page when you go to enter into the ballot says "29,437 remaining". Assuming they set the Max entries at 30,000 that would mean 563 have entered so far.  Could be total rubbish mind.

I'd not thought of that but it would make sense (although with it being lcfc ticketing this probably means this is absolutely not the case!). 

31 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I'd not thought of that but it would make sense (although with it being lcfc ticketing this probably means this is absolutely not the case!). 

Yes not that I'm holding out much hope for that number staying below 1000 - there will likely be a boost to that towards the end of the week with 20+ points holders who couldn't get tickets or tickets together.

10 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Fair enough, didn't read it like that. I am not a member so not going into every fine detail but surely that sums up the poor communication of how to buy tickets. I get the priority banded sales but the ballot all seems very over complicated

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fair enough, didn't read it like that. I am not a member so not going into every fine detail but surely that sums up the poor communication of how to buy tickets. I get the priority banded sales but the ballot all seems very over complicated

It's ridiculously complicated in my opinion - I had to read it over and over!

19 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Yes not that I'm holding out much hope for that number staying below 1000 - there will likely be a boost to that towards the end of the week with 20+ points holders who couldn't get tickets or tickets together.

True-but I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of ballot entrants got a ticket for Brighton. Don't forget it is a minimum of 1,000 tickets, but in all likelihood because it's not a 'big' opponent that number is likely to be 2,000+. 

18 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

True-but I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of ballot entrants got a ticket for Brighton. Don't forget it is a minimum of 1,000 tickets, but in all likelihood because it's not a 'big' opponent that number is likely to be 2,000+. 

Here's hoping.  They've taken a full away allocation but I'm guessing there's also variation on tickets given out by the club to staff/players/opposition etc?

Archived