Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

38 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Yep I meant the 27th....it's back on the website now. Random.......

Classic ticket office, it says Thursday on the article and Friday 6pm on the attachment which would make more sense in case 20+ can't get tickets on their points and need to enter the ballot.

7 hours ago, Foxy harry said:

Would my child be able to buy a ticket and not me? He's 16 and is able to go on his own but has an under 18 ticket with 27 points and I'm only on 17? If he's not is it possible to upgrade him to an adult and keep his points at 27?

I think you'd need to ask the club that 

8 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Out of curiosity - any 25+ members managed to get Brighton tickets today?  I'm curious to know how many the 30+ people took.

Yes I did, there were loads of seats left all around the ground at 9am on Monday morning. More than I expected to see.

Based on the number of places in the ballot remaining on the website, looks like just over 700 have applied so far.

Assuming there isn't a large spike in applications over the next few days then hopefully the ballot will get you a ticket more often than not this season.  

2 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Based on the number of places in the ballot remaining on the website, looks like just over 700 have applied so far.

Assuming there isn't a large spike in applications over the next few days then hopefully the ballot will get you a ticket more often than not this season.  

My sons points date is tomorrow so will hopefully get one tomorrow. But if not will be entering the ballot. Not sure how many others will do it this way round.

2 hours ago, billyn88 said:

I'm hoping that this is an indication that the membership scheme hasn't been as popular as LCFC had hoped. That, or no one's bothered about going anymore lol 

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I'm hoping that this is an indication that the membership scheme hasn't been as popular as LCFC had hoped. That, or no one's bothered about going anymore lol 

Hope so!  On reflection, £60 without guarantee of tickets and no champions league will turn a lot away.

I remember the days when you could email the ticket office and they would call you to sell you tickets!

1 minute ago, billyn88 said:

Hope so!  On reflection, £60 without guarantee of tickets and no champions league will turn a lot away.

I remember the days when you could email the ticket office and they would call you to sell you tickets!

I remember when they used to email members begging people to buy tickets! 

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If, and it is a big if, there have only been 700 people enter the ballot so far, I think the club may well be disappointed with membership sales. At the end of the day it will be the hardcore city members that want to go to games regardless that will be willing to part with £60 for a membership that guarantees nothing. Members who were willing to buy a £20 city membership last year to get to 1 or 2 games will probably not be willing to part with 3 times as much for even less. 

1 hour ago, rn9013 said:

If, and it is a big if, there have only been 700 people enter the ballot so far, I think the club may well be disappointed with membership sales. At the end of the day it will be the hardcore city members that want to go to games regardless that will be willing to part with £60 for a membership that guarantees nothing. Members who were willing to buy a £20 city membership last year to get to 1 or 2 games will probably not be willing to part with 3 times as much for even less. 

Correct, we have 7 STH and last year we also had 3 x city fox memberships (purchased to buy Wembley tickets). We are not renewing memberships this year as we will just use season tickets when son/husband can't make match which we have been doing for years.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Some of us can't even enter the ballot because site doesn't work and club phone system overloaded. Usual LCFC terrible customer service.

4 hours ago, Foxy27 said:

Please PM me if anyone can kindly help with 2 tickets for this fixture. £££ waiting :)

Thanks

I think the idea of buying priority or ballot tickets you don't want, just to get points, and selling them to third parties is not how it is supposed to work.

2 hours ago, foxgas said:

Some of us can't even enter the ballot because site doesn't work and club phone system overloaded. Usual LCFC terrible customer service.

I had to go into the stadium to do it, or Jim is back tomorrow so email [email protected] and ask them to enter it for you as you can't get to the stadium. 

Does anyone know whether, if your successful in a ballot, you have to go ahead and purchase the tickets or if you can decline them at that stage? I only ask because when I entered the ballot I had to tick a box to say I would pay for the tickets.

1 hour ago, southfox66 said:

Has anyone successful bought Brighton tickets online, I was going to phone up for tickets in family stand tomorrow,  but not sure if its good idea if still loading of people calling box office? Going to ground isn't an option for me 

I got mine Monday no issues ! You will be fine , be quick and go for quick seats. Selecting your seats will possibly end up with you not getting tickets. It's the best way... I think lots and lots of people will be able to buy come tomorrow. That's the ballot is low at this time. After tomorrow I can see the numbers going up in large amounts. (Just my theory) 

13 hours ago, andy peake said:

Does anyone know whether, if your successful in a ballot, you have to go ahead and purchase the tickets or if you can decline them at that stage? I only ask because when I entered the ballot I had to tick a box to say I would pay for the tickets.

No you have just over a week to buy, but you are not tied in as i read it.

I have entered 1 of our memberships for Brighton in the hope it gets it from 19 points to 20 so i can then hopefully get 2 together moving forward as we are a point out.

For all those counting the ballot entries don't forget those on 20 points can't try for tickets until 9am Friday and the ballot doesn't shut until 6pm, so many will be holding off until they know if they can buy without the ballot, I guess those entered so far are all on less than 20 points otherwise why enter yet.

19 minutes ago, 4ever and ever said:

Just bought one for my lad online. Easy. According to the seat map I did a quick tally of available seats and its about 2200 tickets left!!!!!

i noticed that too i was going to buy online cause i thought was going to be mad scramble but seems really quiet online so i decided to ring box office cause i wanted family stand i had to try few times but got through after about ten minutes and was one in queue, I got tickets in row e behind the goal for family stand, I can see at this rate they'll be offering to season ticket holders, be interesting to see if the priority points needed will come down for the next set of games?

Archived