Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

Something to be aware of.  I hadn't got an email saying I was successful (but under the new site never had any emails)  So phoned ticket office they confirmed I had been successful on the ballot?  So if never had any emails from club might be worth double checking by phone etc..

Russell

Mine Sorted. Just a word of advice.....I tried to pay using my 'saved card' however it kept going to an error page. I had to select a 'new payment card' option and input the details again for it to work (even though I used the same card as the one stored on the site). Strange.

49 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Mine Sorted. Just a word of advice.....I tried to pay using my 'saved card' however it kept going to an error page. I had to select a 'new payment card' option and input the details again for it to work (even though I used the same card as the one stored on the site). Strange.

feed that back to the club so they can improve it for next time :)

1 hour ago, southfox66 said:

Has anyone that bought tickets last Wednesday received them yet? I'm still waiting,  usually get in a couple of days

I called them yesterday as I'm still waiting for mine. They've got a new ticket design in or wotnot which had delayed dispatch. They are sending the BMG tix first, but hope to have Brighton tix sent out by end of week. 

3 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

I called them yesterday as I'm still waiting for mine. They've got a new ticket design in or wotnot which had delayed dispatch. They are sending the BMG tix first, but hope to have Brighton tix sent out by end of week. 

thanks for reply Chiltern, ill stop worrying that they have been lost in post :)  

Archived