Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

On 04/08/2017 at 11:31, Chiltern Fox said:

Just received my Brighton tickets. Ticket office said they had a new ticket design.  My tix are as plain and boring as they come.

Yep but they have that new silly square barcode lol

I'll buy some if there are any left, I've still not accepted paying for the right, to have a chance to pay for the right, to watch my team play football. It's only £60 I know, it's just unacceptable to me. I unfortunately therefore only get down to the ground 4-5 times a year :( 

28 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I'll buy some if there are any left, I've still not accepted paying for the right, to have a chance to pay for the right, to watch my team play football. It's only £60 I know, it's just unacceptable to me. I unfortunately therefore only get down to the ground 4-5 times a year :( 

What! You must be crazy! Honestly I know it's £60 but the free iPad case has got to be worth a tenner at least, plus the calendar has got to be another tenner all day long. Oh and then the free scarf you get-£15 of anyone's money I'd say. No idea what you're complaining about really. 

In all all seriousness though, unless we have a particularly good season I suspect you have done the wise thing. By the sounds of it and the number of ballot entries so far I don't think the club have sold that many memberships at all, so I suspect the less glamorous ties are very likely to make general sale. 

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's deliberate to curb demand, I'm absolutely sure of it. 

I can't find any communication anywhere to say that tickets are now on sale post ballot, my Dad told me I don't know where he got it from.

There's a few hundred left,  don't  know if it is members only or STH can buy extras or general public.

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

Missed the ballot due to confusion over  what was going on, picked up a  couple this morning, not many left, I think it is still members only but I can't find much info, this club really is poor at communication.

I got two in the ballot but have a mate who's interested in tickets too - I can't even see Brighton on home games anymore, guessing it's because I've already bought tickets?

14 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

I got two in the ballot but have a mate who's interested in tickets too - I can't even see Brighton on home games anymore, guessing it's because I've already bought tickets?

I can see them, are you looking in the tickets section or the memberships section? The memberships section doesn't have Brighton, but tickets does and it still says buy for me.

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

Yep only open to members who haven't brought. I tested by adding 1 to my basket but it knows if the memeber has already brought one.

13 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yep only open to members who haven't brought. I tested by adding 1 to my basket but it knows if the memeber has already brought one.

Ta, makes sense.  Worth noting for the Chelsea game and refreshing nearer the time if you were unsuccessful.

7 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Ta, makes sense.  Worth noting for the Chelsea game and refreshing nearer the time if you were unsuccessful.

They did tweet that the sold 50% on points for Chelsea however. Don't remember them doing so for brighton.

Archived