Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

11 hours ago, Rigga said:

Is this open for 'general sale' now does anyone know?

thanks

General Sale basically doesn't exist, it is reopen to members who haven't purchased tickets yet, I have it confirmed that basically to get a ticket you need to part with £60 quid 1st.

On 10/08/2017 at 17:00, Rigga said:

Thanks for that, wondered why it was all greyed out..

i reckon once the first few games are out the way , we may be seeing a few empty seats around

You won't mate, pissing in the wind trying to get a ticket from the club on general sale.

On 8/10/2017 at 18:20, TimboG said:

One ticket for sale for Brighton match, SK4, Row LL. £36. 

On 8/10/2017 at 18:20, TimboG said:

One ticket for sale for Brighton match, SK4, Row LL. £36. 

All tickets sold.

Hi, I read foxestalk a lot but never post but have some tickets available for this so thought I'd sign up and see if anyone wants them.

I have 2 tickets available for the Brighton game. Both adults. SK4 FF 3&4. £36 each. Tickets are currently in Essex will be in Leicester Friday night or before the game Saturday for exchange.

1 hour ago, Apollo04 said:

Hi, I read foxestalk a lot but never post but have some tickets available for this so thought I'd sign up and see if anyone wants them.

I have 2 tickets available for the Brighton game. Both adults. SK4 FF 3&4. £36 each. Tickets are currently in Essex will be in Leicester Friday night or before the game Saturday for exchange.

Just sold them. Cheers!

19 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

According to the website the tickets are available for members and season ticket holders 

His point, £60 quid for a membership, when all you need is a season ticket holder to buy you some extra, this is just a way to avoid offering general sale. In the hope they sell some more memberships, as you can't buy without knowing someone who has one or the other.

I know someone who rang the club got told can't buy without membership, rang a season ticket holder who brought 2 for him. stupid system.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

His point, £60 quid for a membership, when all you need is a season ticket holder to buy you some extra, this is just a way to avoid offering general sale. In the hope they sell some more memberships, as you can't buy without knowing someone who has one or the other.

I know someone who rang the club got told can't buy without membership, rang a season ticket holder who brought 2 for him. stupid system.

This is Brighton not manu.

20 minutes ago, red5 said:

This is Brighton not manu.

Yes I know, what's your point?

The club are attempting to sell more memberships by avoiding general sale, so instead they offer season ticket holders the chance to buy extras, so those who have paid £60 quid for the membership on 1st evidence have been ripped off.

I know this won't be the case once the bigger games come round and holidays are over.

But from the outside as the club haven't released any figures it looks like the membership changes haven't been overly popular.

As I say, I know someone who is passing through Leicester on Sat and wanted 2 tickets, rang ticket office got told No. Without parting for membership 1st, rang a season ticket holder and 3 mins later had 2 tickets for the game. 

24 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yes I know, what's your point?

The club are attempting to sell more memberships by avoiding general sale, so instead they offer season ticket holders the chance to buy extras, so those who have paid £60 quid for the membership on 1st evidence have been ripped off.

I know this won't be the case once the bigger games come round and holidays are over.

But from the outside as the club haven't released any figures it looks like the membership changes haven't been overly popular.

As I say, I know someone who is passing through Leicester on Sat and wanted 2 tickets, rang ticket office got told No. Without parting for membership 1st, rang a season ticket holder and 3 mins later had 2 tickets for the game. 

My point is this won't happen for the bigger games (as you've already said in your edit), also not everyone will know season ticket holders who will get them tickets, and the tickets left will not be as good as they maybe want. 

25 minutes ago, red5 said:

My point is this won't happen for the bigger games (as you've already said in your edit), also not everyone will know season ticket holders who will get them tickets, and the tickets left will not be as good as they maybe want. 

Also, if you are a STH you expect priority over general sale. Wouldn't be exactly fair to sell tickets to any man and his dog when STH's cannot buy any extra tickets (for friends/family for example).

I also understand the point of the club almost forcing the £60 membership onto people. However, football is a business and they need to make money to compensate those big transfer fees and wages these days. Unfortunately football has gone mad and fans get exposed. As long as people pay for it there will be no major changes.

Archived