Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wardyfox86

Destiny 2

Just now, Adster said:

It's such a shame. As the mechanics and general gameplay is fantastic, but they've really ****ed it up with D2.

I cannot help but think if Bungie were not under pressure from Activision to deliver to their strict deadlines, they'd take time to really implement the game we all want. 

I’ve been playing on pc and it has probably the best gameplay i think i’ve ever come across ! But all that gameplay has no core or soul to compliment it! It is a real shame! 

Myself ploughing a good 1000hours probably more into D1, i wish i was back to playing vanilla Destiny with house of wolves and dark below dlc 

The removal of the random weapon roll among a few other things has really bugged me! I must of done over 50 of the same strike back in D1 just to get that perfect Imago Loop! There’s nothing to grind for now, strikes are pointless! 

7 hours ago, Adster said:

It's such a shame. As the mechanics and general gameplay is fantastic, but they've really ****ed it up with D2.

I cannot help but think if Bungie were not under pressure from Activision to deliver to their strict deadlines, they'd take time to really implement the game we all want. 

Unfortunately it's one where they struggle to win, I don't think the lack of longevity is down to Activision I think it's down to them listening to parts of the community that don't have any interest in putting 1000 hours into the game and want to level up quickly via various methods.

I agree, the PVP was vastly better when you could select your own mode and it was 6v6

Edited by Manwell Pablo

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Unfortunately it's one where they struggle to win, I don't think the lack of longevity is down to Activision I think it's down to them listening to parts of the community that don't have any interest in putting 1000 hours into the game and want to level up quickly via various methods.

I agree, the PVP was vastly better when you could select your own mode and it was 6v6

I think they've definitely made it for the casual player. They have seen how many people didn't do raid/trails in vanilla destiny. They didn't want to risk alienating a large portion of their customer base who spend money on the game.

I agree. I do fully believe though that like with most Activision games, there is a tight schedule of released that Bungie have to oblige to.

PVP sucks, hard. It's been dumbed down to pure team shooting down lanes. Which is fine but it totally alienates anyone who doesn't play in a team of 3/4.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love Destiny. I've played a combined over 2000 hours between D1 and 2.

But this is fvcking Trash, as SK3 said. Also locking stuff that should've been in the base game (like Heroic Strike Playlist) is a fvcking dick move, especially from a company who have had so much stick in the past couple of months.

It feels like in order to keep you, they force you to buy the expansion. It feels more like a subscription, that you have to keep buying the DLC in order to play.

The game is already dead. Even most of the hardcode destiny community, and twitch streamers, have moved on to better games who care more about their fans (such as Fornite, PUBG, etc). I hope they learn some serious lessons for D3. But as it stands, after this shitstorm, no one is going to pay much attention to it.

1 hour ago, Adster said:

I absolutely love Destiny. I've played a combined over 2000 hours between D1 and 2.

But this is fvcking Trash, as SK3 said. Also locking stuff that should've been in the base game (like Heroic Strike Playlist) is a fvcking dick move, especially from a company who have had so much stick in the past couple of months.

It feels like in order to keep you, they force you to buy the expansion. It feels more like a subscription, that you have to keep buying the DLC in order to play.

The game is already dead. Even most of the hardcode destiny community, and twitch streamers, have moved on to better games who care more about their fans (such as Fornite, PUBG, etc). I hope they learn some serious lessons for D3. But as it stands, after this shitstorm, no one is going to pay much attention to it.

Just wash your hands with it dude as i and probably thousands of others have 

2 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Just wash your hands with it dude as i and probably thousands of others have 

I have now. I'm primarily a crucible player but they even managed to **** that up.

Who seriously thought ONLY 4v4 multiplayer was a good idea? Getting rid of Rumble, and making it so you cannot just play a single dedicated game mode is the stupidest decision ever. Fed up with Solo-playing and being matched against elite 4 man teams. I wouldn't mind that so much if the game wasn't focussed on team-shooting with it's ridiculously high TTK.

2 hours ago, Adster said:

I have now. I'm primarily a crucible player but they even managed to **** that up.

Who seriously thought ONLY 4v4 multiplayer was a good idea? Getting rid of Rumble, and making it so you cannot just play a single dedicated game mode is the stupidest decision ever. Fed up with Solo-playing and being matched against elite 4 man teams. I wouldn't mind that so much if the game wasn't focussed on team-shooting with it's ridiculously high TTK.

Making a paid for game and its content obsolete with each passing crap dlc is what does it for me

I’m quite happy with the 40 quid it cost tbf, it is garbage now but was to be expected six weeks is a lot longer than I get out of a lot games, would never of dreamed of buying season pass as every non comet expansion theyve done has been shit. 

rules in gaming never pre order and never buy a season pass.