Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aaron

Matty James is going to the World Cup.

Quote me on this next summer, but I'll put my dignity on the line and declare this now.

Henderson and Wilshere are crocked, Dier is quality but needs continuity in midfield to sustain his form (hopefully he'll get the move to United he wants to facilitate that) Livermore is basic and underlines the depletion of Southgate's options in there. Drinkwater might make it for this reason, but I can see James having a good season and forcing his way into contention for the spring internationals.

Will Hughes and Harry Winks are both fantastic prospects, and I imagine the latter will also go, but James will hopefully be able to show his class this season without the burden of injury further sabotaging his career.

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

Quote me on this next summer, but I'll put my dignity on the line and declare this now.

Henderson and Wilshere are crocked, Dier is quality but needs continuity in midfield to sustain his form (hopefully he'll get the move to United he wants to facilitate that) Livermore is basic and underlines the depletion of Southgate's options in there. Drinkwater might make it for this reason, but I can see James having a good season and forcing his way into contention for the spring internationals.

Will Hughes and Harry Winks are both fantastic prospects, and I imagine the latter will also go, but James will hopefully be able to show his class this season without the burden of injury further sabotaging his career.

Very bold statement. I certainly don't agree he will. Drinkwater however has every chance.

Mark Noble must be gutted he's not in his prime right now. The english choices are basically non-existant Alli and a fit Henderson aside. 

I imagine Carrick will make the squad if he's fit and we'll probably class Dier as a midfielder rather than a centre back.

Love it, top post mate, we need more people sticking their balls in the razer wire when they've got a feeling about something :thumbup: - and you never know, i never thought Vardy when we signed him would end up being pretty essential for England so i'm not going to shoot you down, could happen!

I'm seriously thinking about having a tenner on Arsenal to get relegated this season :whistle: - i think this whole shock premier league shit could go all upside down soon with the money and pressure.

Archived