Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StarkFox

Mohamed Elneny

Shakespeare was asked about him turning us down in a press conference, to which he replied "no comment"

another defensive midfielder targeted, that would take us to about 8 who can play in 2/3 positions.

obviously be 1-2 outgoings but I think we could really do with a creative player in the middle of the park or box to box- currently we have neither.

Elneny is shit as well

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Shakespeare was asked about him turning us down in a press conference, to which he replied "no comment"

another defensive midfielder targeted, that would take us to about 8 who can play in 2/3 positions.

obviously be 1-2 outgoings but I think we could really do with a creative player in the middle of the park or box to box- currently we have neither.

Elneny is shit as well

We have no idea when the bid might have been, it could very well have been a month ago before we signed Iborra.

On 7/19/2017 at 22:44, Ric Flair said:

This is deeply disturbing. If we are to buy another central midfielder they simply have to be creative in assists, passing and goal scoring. Worrying.

Deeply, deeply disturbing, I have been very worried all night.  How do they get away with it?  Sick to the very core. X

33 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Elneny is shit as well

After not being told that Roma had made a bid for Riyad i suspect he won't answer any questions about transfer speculation from now on! 

1 hour ago, notnow john said:

Absolutely,somebody's made him look a bit of a mug!

I'm blaming Rudkin!

My money is on Wellens tucking up Shakey.. Disgraceful fit-up.

On 19/07/2017 at 22:44, Ric Flair said:

This is deeply disturbing. If we are to buy another central midfielder they simply have to be creative in assists, passing and goal scoring. Worrying.

What if shakey wants to play 4-2-3-1 or 3-5-2?

You could easily play with two more defensive minded midfielders - see kante and matic

8 minutes ago, toddybad said:

What if shakey wants to play 4-2-3-1 or 3-5-2?

You could easily play with two more defensive minded midfielders - see kante and matic

Because we already have 7 DM's and no attacking CM's it's brainless. Plus we've so many wingers and strikers none of his would work out. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Because we already have 7 DM's and no attacking CM's it's brainless. Plus we've so many wingers and strikers none of his would work out. 

people do like to pidgeon hole don't they? We don't play with a cdm. We play with 2 cm's. Drinky might drop deep for the ball and wilf might be a ball winner but they are also box to box. James is mot a cdm and nor is king - he just likes passing sideways. Amartey is a cdm, ill give you that. Iborra does tend to hold position in mdfd but can also play as a second striker. We have 2 midfielders i would say are defensive - wilf and amartey.

Archived