Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Chester Bennington.

Surely this can't be true. I'm so f**king torn right now.

Their music was my everything and kept me going in even the hard times and while i still am their music continues to do so and now their lead singer is gone.

No wonder their recent album sounded so much more different to their recent albums.

My last Leicester video i made was with the Linkin Park song - one more light.

Im stunned. Rattled.

I can't believe it and almost refuse to believe it :( 

They were one of the bands I saw at my first gig when I went to watch Projekt Revolution and to this day it was one the best I have seen because of them and consequently because of Chester. 

Absolutely terrible news and as above, Hybrid Theory was massive. They opened me up to the music I listen to now. Truly shocked at this news :(.

RIP. 

9 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Their music was my everything and kept me going in even the hard times and while i still am their music continues to do so and now their lead singer is gone.

No wonder their recent album sounded so much more different to their recent albums.

Im stunned. Rattled.

Bloody love that song. 

28 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Im stunned. Rattled.

I echo everything you say pal,

i like you brought hybrid theory as my first ever album,there songs have helped me in hard times and morbid as it sounds 2 of there songs are what I want at my funeral(breaking the habit and the main song leave out all the rest)

ive just listened to both and it's so sad that he's killed himself leaving a wife and 6 kids behind,a huge talent that will be missed

I absolutely adore Linkin Park, seen them live a number of times... but I'm not sad for him, how can you leave behind a family... how bad are your problems when you decide to take your own life and leave 6 children fatherless! I'm torn between gutted, saddened and p****d off.

All albums were brilliant. I loved Linkin Parks diversity and that they were afraid to change their style despite fans protests. 

It's absolutely devastating. He was a true musical genius. RIP.

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

I absolutely adore Linkin Park, seen them live a number of times... but I'm not sad for him, how can you leave behind a family... how bad are your problems when you decide to take your own life and leave 6 children fatherless! I'm torn between gutted, saddened and p****d off.

When you're depressed, you're brainwashed. You are not yourself. You think of doing things that are completely insane. Unfortunately his problems must've been so bad :|

Just now, Adster said:

When you're depressed, you're brainwashed. You are not yourself. You think of doing things that are completely insane. Unfortunately his problems must've been so bad :|

Must be something I can't comprehend, looking into the eyes of your kids before you know in your mind you're going to do something. 

Sure I'll feel differently about it tomorrow.

Woke up one morning in the 90s and put on MTV while getting ready for a 6 o clock start.

This came on and I thought wow............ my mate went to see them in Brum a couple of weeks ago

He said they were fantastic.....pity I didn't join him now

RIP Chester.... While you're up there, give our regards to Chris.... Sad

Re-listening to some of the lyrics from their new album it seems that it was a form of message :(

They were and still are my favourite band. Their music shaped my musical tastes from when I was a kid. A truly devastating loss. 

Im on the Tapatalk app and it won't let me quote.

I agree with@Adster, the one more light album almost tells a story that for whatever reason wasn't recognizable before this had happened.

I just thought a few of the songs were good for the soul and enjoyed listening to it despite it not sounding very much like the previous albums.

Moments like this you realise just how powerful music can be.

26 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Everyone has a hidden agenda pal,he wasn't in the right frame of mind,people do things spare of the moment,but remember him for the goodness he brought to you through his music

Guest ttfn

Hybrid Theory was great.

Biggest selling debut album of the 21st century which is incredible really.

25 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Lyrics from leave out all the rest 'when my time comes,forget the wrongs that I've done,help me leave behind some reasons to be missed,dont recent me,and when your feeling Empty,keep me in your memory,leave out all the rest'

I was just listening to this. The lyrics hurt so much :(

Archived