Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
baldeagle

One more signing

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

need to get it out of your heads that Sigurdsson is coming here. Everton the only ones in the 'race' for him and the only ones willing to pay £40m-50m. Scratch his name off your wishlists!

But we bid £40m for him didn't we? :dunno:

Albeit rejected.

I'm sorry to start a whole new discussion/go on about last summer but why oh why oh why didn't we go for him last summer :banghead: so many missed opportunities last summer, makes me :sick:

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

But we bid £40m for him didn't we? :dunno:

Albeit rejected.

I'm sorry to start a whole new discussion/go on about last summer but why oh why oh why didn't we go for him last summer :banghead: so many missed opportunities last summer, makes me :sick:

meant that Everton are the only ones left in the race :)

I agree we should have got Sigurdsson last summer. 

I keep hearing - if Mahrez leaves then we need  another creative player, no I disagree, if he stays we need another creative player, if he goes then god fvcking help us. 

On top of Iheanacho our priority should be a footballer of real craft, truly composed in possession with a one track mind to create and move forward. 

16 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

I keep hearing - if Mahrez leaves then we need  another creative player, no I disagree, if he stays we need another creative player, if he goes then god fvcking help us. 

On top of Iheanacho our priority should be a footballer of real craft, truly composed in possession with a one track mind to create and move forward. 

Esteban just one more year please

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/22/iheanacho-could-make-his-debut-for-leicester-city-on-wednesday-against-luton-shakespeare-suggest/

” We go back to England, where we will play against Luton on Wednesday. Hopefully we would have added some players to the squad. Who are most likely going to play in the game or our next game on Friday “, he ‎said.

So at least one in "by next week". That sounds familiar lol

Goal Keeper, left back, centre midfield and up front look sorted (if Iheanacho comes in).

Wingers look sorted if Magrez stays. 

So would like a RB capable of pushing Simpson for a start and Would like one more centre back, this depends though on Huths injury and how much we trust Bemny to keep improving.

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan/Huth

Maguire

Fuchs/Chilwell

Mahrez

Drinkwater/James/Iborra

Ndidi

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Vardy

With Slimani, Gray, Barnes, Lawrence, King, Ulloa fighting for a spot on the bench.

The squad looks better than last year and without the demands of the Champions League.

I don't think we will be getting any more CB cover. Benny seems to have really fitted in since the start of the year and has the right attitude. I think we will be going in with the four we have now. I think we will be looking at RB cover and a Mahrez replacement (if required.)

44 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I don't think we will be getting any more CB cover. Benny seems to have really fitted in since the start of the year and has the right attitude. I think we will be going in with the four we have now. I think we will be looking at RB cover and a Mahrez replacement (if required.)

The concern might be whether Huth can be restored to full working order given his age and possibly complex surgery -if not we could be in bother

10 hours ago, Gerard said:

Quality over quantity please.

This. Overall I thought we looked OK in Hong Kong given they were our first friendly games. We could probably get through the season with what we have already and end up mid table. So if we are going to sign players, we need players that improve on what we have. Our lack of creativity was there for all to see. Ihenacho playing behind Vardy could help with this, but I'd love to a more creative midfielder in the squad too. 

I think there will be 2 or 3 coming in

I'm just as interested in who's going out ?

I'm still hoping Mahrez will stay but looks more unlikely by the day

If he does go do risk it just being Gray or is there a surprise coming in ????

Problem with shipping players out is that we're paying PL wages, the best in Europe.

To leave they would have to probably take a pay cut and if they're not performing for us who's going to want them.

46 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

This. Overall I thought we looked OK in Hong Kong given they were our first friendly games. We could probably get through the season with what we have already and end up mid table. So if we are going to sign players, we need players that improve on what we have. Our lack of creativity was there for all to see. Ihenacho playing behind Vardy could help with this, but I'd love to a more creative midfielder in the squad too. 

Agree with this. Mahrez needs to stay and hopefully Iheanacho will take us from being mid table to top 8. With Ndidi and Simpson on the pitch not sure they would have scored the 2nd. Great goal but suicidal to give Coutinho that amount of space.  

I need N'Didi to turn into Kante.

I need Ian Nacho.

I need a ****-off creative central midfielder.

And I need a new RB/RWB.

I'll give Musa until January to show me something.

I'm looking to sell:

Amartey, Kingy, Leo, Mendy (if he can't get fit).

I might loan out:

Lawrence, Barnes, (all the young lads).

Archived