Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They might ned to take the northern flight path into Manchester, expect a left turn just after Barnsley. ;)

It was letting me view the flight live but at one point it looked to be directly over Barnsley... can't seem to get an update now.

Pray for Nacho!

A lot are going to be very disappointed when they see him play. He might be good on fifa because of his pace! But in reality he isn't all that. A lot of his goals for man city have been layed on a plate for him by the brilliance of silva etc. I would put a lot of money on him not scoring 10 goals for us. 

6 minutes ago, Gaz741 said:

A lot are going to be very disappointed when they see him play. He might be good on fifa because of his pace! But in reality he isn't all that. A lot of his goals for man city have been layed on a plate for him by the brilliance of silva etc. I would put a lot of money on him not scoring 10 goals for us. 

Cheers for that 

hope sheppey misses your contribution 

6 minutes ago, Gaz741 said:

bullshite, Rud Van Nisterooy in the making

9 minutes ago, Gaz741 said:

Barrel of Laughs you are 

17 minutes ago, Gaz741 said:

Well we seem to be quiet good at laying it on a plate for strikers that can't score atm so happy days if we can get somebody who can finish

Archived