Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

24 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Not counting Slimani and his goal every other game record, I take it?

No I'm not, because that's not a big enough sample to argue he's going to score 19 goals, if that's what you're implying.

All he can do is head the ball and we don't cross the ball all that often, so how is he going to score a load of goals in our team?

31 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Didn't both nugent and ulloa finish top goal scorers whilst partnering Vardy or am I dreaming this?

10 of Nugents goals were penalties - most won by Vardy in the Championship winning season. Vardy I believe scored more from open play. 

Ulloa top scored as he played consistently as a striker, while Pearson mainly played Vardy on the wing if he played him at all, so your comparison is not comparing like with like. 

Or are you suggesting both Nugent and Ulloa are better than Vardy? 

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

10 of Nugents goals were penalties - most won by Vardy in the Championship winning season. Vardy I believe scored more from open play. 

Ulloa top top scored as he played consistently as a striker, while Pearson mainly played Vardy on the wing if he played him at all, so your comparison is not comparing like with like. 

Or or are you suggesting both Nugent and Ulooa are better than Vardy? 

Does that mean they count or not? I lose track these days

31 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

No I'm not, because that's not a big enough sample to argue he's going to score 19 goals, if that's what you're implying.

All he can do is head the ball and we don't cross the ball all that often, so how is he going to score a load of goals in our team?

He's scored 8 goals from 16 starts.

Vardy, whom nobody questions, scored 15 goals from 43 starts.

I'm not saying he's going to break records and get 30 goals or whatever for us, but Slimani has a very good goals per minutes ratio for us and I think he deserves more respect.

35 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

By continuing to do so every other game I'd imagine.

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Mercury today:

The club are still waiting for the result of a legal dispute between Iheanacho’s former and current agents surrounding the striker’s image rights.

There we go.....chips p*ssed on again :)

Archived