Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

29 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

10 of Nugents goals were penalties - most won by Vardy in the Championship winning season. Vardy I believe scored more from open play. 

Ulloa top scored as he played consistently as a striker, while Pearson mainly played Vardy on the wing if he played him at all, so your comparison is not comparing like with like. 

Or are you suggesting both Nugent and Ulloa are better than Vardy? 

What? Read the thread please.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-citys-transfer-deal-manchester-259395

Leicester are ready to complete the move for the 20-year-old Nigeria international, having agreed a £25million fee almost four weeks ago

The club are still waiting for the result of a legal dispute between Iheanacho’s former and current agents surrounding the striker’s image rights.

It is understood this legal battle will have no impact on Leicester eventually completing the deal, only to prolong the delay.

Leicester are hopeful they will sign Iheanacho before the end of pre-season.

1 minute ago, brucey said:

When even is the end of this preseason? Our last preseason game (this Friday) or the day before the Arsenal game?

Not sure the players are aware it’s started yet! 

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Every new story that comes out is just repeating the same thing but using different words lol

theres no progress, there's been no change for a while, all agreed but waiting on the image rights lol 

ITK enlightenment will sort this out I'm sure.......oh wait lol where's them groundhogs?

Well, if its image rights, we could sign him and just pixelate:thumbup: every image for the media.

Sky commentators could just call him, he who must not be named and it would cut out any controversy since being pixelated no one would know how the goal was scored or whether he dived in the box.

:ph34r:

Just now, ithuriel said:

Well, if its image rights, we could sign him and just pixelate:thumbup: every image for the media.

Sky commentators could just call him, he who must not be named and it would cut out any controversy since being pixelated no one would know how the goal was scored or whether he dived in the box.

He could wear a Vardy mask during games.

18 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

I like the idea of a squiggle on his shirt and the media just refer to him as 'the player formerly known as iheanacho'

5 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

This alone shows how fecked up football is !!!!!!

utter madness 

imagine that old alco Brain Cloughs reaction to this lollol 

A 20yr old sub, unable to sign for someone else & actually play football because of this nonsense

What a load of shite

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

So, we are still not any closer to signing Iheanacho, looks like @SheppyFox stress levels will reach boiling point - ambulance is on it's way #prayforsheppy

I've reached a point of comfortable numbness :) I'm never satisfied with the our transfer windows, or rarely, so I've had to come to terms with that lol

Archived