Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I bet you like Miranda as well.

.………

Anyway..... I hope you're right @Ric Flair looking at our team minus Mahrez we're lacking quality big time on the ball. Fingers crossed he can trap a ball and pass it.

Stop it now Babs, target Only Fools, Fawlty Towers and The Young Ones "and I will find you " :)

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I bet you like Miranda as well.

.………

Anyway..... I hope you're right @Ric Flair looking at our team minus Mahrez we're lacking quality big time on the ball. Fingers crossed he can trap a ball and pass it.

Actually I hate Miranda, she's not funny at all.....but I'm ambivalent to this signing; as you suggest I'm happy with what we have.

If Mahrez goes I want Gylfi, Slim seems to put the effort in but ends up a sweaty sock. I'd much rather we knew what was happening to our current squad before this deal happens. It's a great deal but it's just a deal. We will be left trying to please everyone or filling in the gaps.

But I do love Mahrez, Vardy and Mrs Browns boys.

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

You're right, it's missing the people blocking the second lane by sitting in the middle of the road, and also the road rage at the front of the queue when someone tries to cut in

Was that little blue one 3rd from the back in the inside lane Kante's Mini?. Sorry to go off topic but it appears the norm now.

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

Noooo! Deletion is too feckin' humane. Anyone filling these pages with this totally  juvenile poo should be banned. From here. From driving. From life. From absolutely everything. And their families. Moronic. 

Other than being a Despot what are your life aims Trent? lol

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Dunno mate

Thought it was an aerial view of Iheanacho on his way for his medical, hence the ambulance 

:thumbup:

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Was that little blue one 3rd from the back in the inside lane Kante's Mini?. Sorry to go off topic but it appears the norm now.

Some on here must think that the thread title is a subject that mustn't be spoken about in that thread. 

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

There are two types of people in this world, those that laugh at mrs browns boys and find transfer threads with pages of crap funny... and the rest of us.

I blame the fact this is perhaps the most boring summer transfer window for about a decade.

We need to get this transfer done soon for the sanity of a few people. I pray to god he's bloody good.

Oh come on. Some of it was humourless tripe, but Mrs. Brown's boys? That's a bit below the belt isn't it? 

Archived