Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

When will Kelechi Iheanacho be a Leicester player?

When will Kelechi Iheanacho be signed?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. When will Iheanacho be officially a Leicester player?

• Today
    • Wednesday
    • Later this week
    • Next week
    • August
    • He won't come

3 hours ago, Suffolk exile said:

It's not happening. It's an enormous smoke screen.....which we clear to reveal Troy Deeney and Nicky Maynard! Imagine the scenes........

That's nonsense. Craig Mackail-Smith is far more realistic.

28 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Would have been announced earlier, but there's been a delay in post-production for the announcement video.

This, we'd actually signed him in January so sent a fox with a camera on its back to find Nacho at the AFCON but apparently Nigeria didn't qualify? After 7 months said fox has made a triumphant return to Leicester so we're just waiting on him going up to Manchester to film Kelchi in our new pink 3rd kit then it will be announced.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Everton as Lukaku replacement.

If I were recruiting for a replacement for Everton I'd target him.

56 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Everton as Lukaku replacement.

If I were recruiting for a replacement for Everton I'd target him.

He knows Everton are shit!? And wants to come to a club who actually win major trophies? 

I've pretty much decided this isn't happening now, there's too much messing around going on - if he was desperate to be here he'd have put the pressure on to get it done asap - and that hasn't happened, we keep hearing this is now sorted, or medicals done - or whatever - but yet still nothing is happening. Problem is if we don't get him we are back to square one after weeks of work to try and bring him in :sleep: frustrating to say the least.

Archived