Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rn9013

Arsenal away Members Ballot

Same here, total shambles. Morons run the marketing and ticketing department at LCFC.

From the spotty youth from Lestor on the phone to the bellends that make the decisions. Practically non league standard.

6 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Same here, total shambles. Morons run the marketing and ticketing department at LCFC.

From the spotty youth from Lestor on the phone to the bellends that make the decisions. Practically non league standard.

That's a little disrespectful, a lot of non league clubs are very well run.

17 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

A balls up with the members ballot. I'm so surprised. Thankfully this sort of thing is very much a rarity with our award winning ticket office. 

I was so hoping you got one mate.  But for you and everyone else who got this ridiculous email, it really is a kick in the teeth.

I guess that iPad cover will be with you by next March to soften the blow though. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, razh said:

I got an email- subject says successful and in the body of the email it says unsuccessful lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds about right, you were successful at being unsuccessful, simple ticket office logik. 

Archived