Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Burton Away - 1st August

Just now, HoustonFox said:

So Darnell Johnson, an RB is playing CB and Amartey an international CB is playing RB? Is Ranieri back for a game? 

It's quite clear Amartey is our backup right back, give him the time to play that position.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's quite clear Amartey is our backup right back, give him the time to play that position.

I for one and worried who is partnering Harry at the start of the season. No one has convinced.  Starting CB decision vs back up RB? 

Also if that's the case, why play them the other way round for a whole game vs MK Dons? 

Just now, Babylon said:

At least it should once again show the management which players shouldn't be anywhere near our starting 11.... I pray to god they had a good idea already.

Get all of our best players in the team and on the bench and I think we have a decent team. Sorry to go against the negativity.

defence is shaping up nicely as well, Chilwell & Maguire will be key next season.

Reassuring to see some of our starters bossing Championship players.

Scary as hell to see more evidence that many of our reserves are not even of Championship quality.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Why have we not got a proper replacement RB for Simpson? Why not?

Are we really going into a Premiership campaign, banking on Amartey to deputise for Simpson if he gets injured?

He's done little wrong in this game, so perhaps chill out. Far, far, far worse players on the pitch.

I'm rather heartened by the team rising to the occasion a bit in the second, but FFS, get the ball on goal lads. You can get deflections, good things happen when the ball is loose in front of goal, ask Maguire. So many of our shots are simply too fine, too wide, too high. 

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

I for one and worried who is partnering Harry at the start of the season. No one has convinced.  Starting CB decision vs back up RB? 

Wes will without any question. He's fine... just needs to stop the bloody chips.

Archived