Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Chelsea - 9th September

Checked the ballot entrants for this today and so far it looks like 1,600 members have entered the ballot which closes tomorrow. Hopefully there are more than the "1000 minimum" and most if not all members that enter get one. 

4 hours ago, rn9013 said:

Checked the ballot entrants for this today and so far it looks like 1,600 members have entered the ballot which closes tomorrow. Hopefully there are more than the "1000 minimum" and most if not all members that enter get one. 

I get the impression that, barring some sort of season deciding game, if you want a ticket as a member badly enough you'll get one for almost all games whether it's via the ballot or just being ready to pounce when returns or non purchased tickets pop up online.

On 06/08/2017 at 14:40, rn9013 said:

Out of interest how do u know how many have entered the ballot?

Also, probably just being a bit slow, it says you can buy ballot tickets from Wednesday & if successful you'll be notified 24 hours in advance so that = Tuesday yes?

Just now, Filberts lovechild said:

Out of interest how do u know how many have entered the ballot?

Also, probably just being a bit slow, it says you can buy ballot tickets from Wednesday & if successful you'll be notified 24 hours in advance so that = Tuesday yes?

At the start of the process it begins with 30,000 available entries. So when you select 'buy' it tells you how many of these spaces are left-if that makes sense?! 

If its anything like Brighton was we'll get an email 24 hours after the ballot closed (so should expect an email about 6pm tomorrow). 

10 hours ago, rn9013 said:

If its anything like Brighton was we'll get an email 24 hours after the ballot closed (so should expect an email about 6pm tomorrow). 

Kind of hoping its before 6pm tonight, Brighton was drawn and notified 20mins after it was shut.

I have to go to the ground to get my tickets so would be nice if I have some time to arrange my work schedule. 

21 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Kind of hoping its before 6pm tonight, Brighton was drawn and notified 20mins after it was shut.

I have to go to the ground to get my tickets so would be nice if I have some time to arrange my work schedule. 

I didn't hear about Brighton until about 7pm the day after the ballot shut.  They have a lot of emails to send out I guess.

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Anyone had an email to say ballot is successful for Chelsea? Assume it will be today at some point if so.

It should be between 9am - 7pm, I was told we get an email notification to say if we were successful or not. 

I think with Brighton less than 1000 applied so everyone got one and was notified fairly quickly after the ballot shut, I'm assuming with 1600 applications estimated then we're all in for a lucky dip. 

1 hour ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Assume nobody has anything yet? Strange considering tickets supposed to be on sale in the morning 

Nope still waiting myself, could do with knowing if I need to be at the ground at 9 am or not. 

Update: Jim says the emails will be sent out in an hour or so, that was at 18:45

Dear supporter,

I am delighted to inform you that your ballot entry for Chelsea vs. Leicester City has been successful. If you and another member(s) made a joint ballot application, you all will have been successful.

You can purchase your ticket from 9am on Wednesday 9 August to 6pm on Tuesday 15 August online at LCFC.com, in store at King Power Stadium or by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option1).

Leicester City Football Club

Go Go Go

Just now, domz0000 said:

On the website it said 60 tickets available for the Arsenal game and says 62 available for the Man United game? DO they give 1000 for each game and is this just wrong?

That's the away ballot and 2% of the allocation so I guess arsenal gave 3000 exactly and man Utd must be closer to 3200

Archived