Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Chelsea - 9th September

10 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Gutted for those who were unsuccessful, still not indicated yet from Brighton game what they'll do with tickets not purchased by ballot winners.

They have. They are basically just on sale to members again.

So it looks like general sale is either non existent or will be last last minute.

29 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

They have. They are basically just on sale to members again.

So it looks like general sale is either non existent or will be last last minute.

I have a feeling there may be no general sale regardless, simply so as not to undermine the membership scheme. 

I wasn't successful in Chelsea ballot. I would be interested to know what the odds were for this game. Typical I was successful in Brighton game but unable to go. I only had a city membership last season as due to other commitments unable to go to all games. Out of all the games I tried to get tickets for there were only 2 Premier games I couldn't get tickets for. It will be interesting out of the 5 ballots, how many I will be successful in

Archived