Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2017/2018

Afternoon to you all. Last week was indeed a very interesting week with some of us scoring very highly and others not so much. So, at the top of the league, @norwichfox continues his good form and leapfrogs @Tuna to take the top spot. There were also some big mover further down the table with @Webbo having a particularly good round and jumping 55 places to 13th, but the YELLOW CAP goes to Last Man Standing (not sure who this is on here) who scored a massive 10 points and jumped 65 places to 27th. 

Don't forget to make your picks for this week.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Oh blow! 

Ive only moved up 23 places in one week....

That's 23 places...

@Swan Lesta

Well, if you do have a bad start to the season then any gains you make will be magnified :whistle: If you move up a quarter of those places next week THEN I will be impressed.

On 8/22/2017 at 11:27, norwichfox said:

Oops....I seemed to have moved up only 1 spot this week, Oh! I can't go any higher.....lol (this will be an instantly regrettable post when plummeting 29 places next week)

Bumping this as needs the real recognition (not the @Col city fan kind of  self-recognition for having one good week lol)! 

After Round One: 2nd

After Round Two: First (when this post was made)

After Round Three: First and Wins the Yellow Cap! :scarf:No plummeting this week!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Sixth :) I think I may have peaked for the season.

Dude, you had Tottenham and Burnley to draw 1-1. I was ahead of you before that game. In fact, I was ahead of you until Chris Wood scored that late, late goal. Fair play. Well done!

Just now, Renart said:

Dude, you had Tottenham and Burnley to draw 1-1. I was ahead of you before that game. In fact, I was ahead of you until Chris Wood scored that late, late goal. Fair play. Well done!

If I could ever make myself pick Leicester to lose I might do better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Fair play!

I do love the way you're so humble and modest about this latest celebration of mediocrity!

I wish I could join in but I seem to have forgotten how to predict correct scores this season.

• 2 weeks later...

I have set up a Champions League predictor but don't expect me to pay too much attention and give 'round ups' for it as I am lazy and Leicester are not in it. The main event, as always, is the Premier League. Anyway, if you want to join:

Just click here:

https://www.superbru.com/championsleague/pool.php?p=11752181

Pool name: FoxesTalk Champions League 

Pool code: coattaps

Maybe someone else wants to do the reminders/do a bit of a roundup for this? @Col city fan

Edited by Renart

15 minutes ago, Renart said:

I have set up a Champions League predictor but don't expect me to pay too much attention and give 'round ups' for it as I am lazy and Leicester are not in it. The main event, as always, is the Premier League. Anyway, if you want to join:

Just click here:

Maybe someone else wants to do the reminders/do a bit of a roundup for this? @Col city fan

I'm gonna bow out this time mate. Running out of time myself tbh. I'll definitely 'fill in' from time to time though.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Renart said:

Just click here:

Me too - no Leicester, no CL Superbru for me!

i set up a private League to play with some mates and they tried to rope into the cricket too - all becomes a bit much for the timeframe I can devote!

• Like 1