Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2017/2018

5 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Looks like @Renart and 

@Swan Lesta

Should just give up......

:P

You got up at 5.30 in the morning on a Sunday, two thirds through the Superbru weekend to note that you are slightly ahead despite there only being a couple of points separating us all after three and half weeks in to the season?

Your Saturday nights must be wild Col!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

You got up at 5.30 in the morning on a Sunday, two thirds through the Superbru weekend to note that you are slightly ahead despite there only being a couple of points separating us all after three and half weeks in to the season?

C3154E70-66A3-44F4-BCB8-CCAB872735DF-446-0000006956E4ED3A.png

On 9/10/2017 at 18:22, Swan Lesta said:

looks like another notch on the bed post. 

Hello,

After a good week for some and a not-so-good week for others, here is your weekly round up:

We have a new leader at the top of the table in @iancognito who elbows @norwichfox into second place (but not by much). There were some other big moves inside and outside of the top ten with Duncan, Sky and Wazz27 making big gains! It really was a week where you either got it right or spectacularly wrong.... (I fall into the second category). However, the biggest mover was @batman who uses his superhuman abilities to climb 25 places and fly into the Top Ten AND win the Yellow Cap! Kapow! Whump! etc..

Don't forget to make your picks early as we have an early game this evening.

Well, we all wondered (well I did at least) whether the usurpation of @norwichfox as the king at the top of the table was just a temporary affair, and so it proved! Not only did he reclaim the top spot but he put in the kind of performance that has silenced the doubters (for now at least) by also winning the Yellow Cap! There is now a 6 point gap at the top - almost unheard of at this early stage of the season! In addition, the once table-topping @iancognito has shown that his previous good form was the exception rather than the norm as he is brought back down to earth with a bump - falling to third with a performance that has been roundly criticized by most media outlets with an interest in FT Superbru. Whilst TheMightySystem and Col City Fan quietly go about their business (ahum), picking up points where others have stumbled, the other big performance of the week was by ansteyvixen (who I cannot find on here - there seems to be many users with anstey in their name but no vixens)  who jumps 16 places and into the top ten.

Don't forget to make your picks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renart said:

Well, we all wondered (well I did at least) whether the usurpation of @norwichfox as the king at the top of the table was just a temporary affair, and so it proved! Not only did he reclaim the top spot but he put in the kind of performance that has silenced the doubters (for now at least) by also winning the Yellow Cap! There is now a 6 point gap at the top - almost unheard of at this early stage of the season! In addition, the once table-topping @iancognito has shown that his previous good form was the exception rather than the norm as he is brought back down to earth with a bump - falling to third with a performance that has been roundly criticized by most media outlets with an interest in FT Superbru. Whilst TheMightySystem and Col City Fan quietly go about their business (ahum), picking up points where others have stumbled, the other big performance of the week was by ansteyvixen (who I cannot find on here - there seems to be many users with anstey in their name but no vixens)  who jumps 16 places and into the top ten.

Ansteyvixen is my other half and she uses my login 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renart said:

Bollox to 'quietly going about my business'! I'm fourth!

:thumbup:

• Haha 1

I just can't understand what's been going right, a giant landslip down the table is due for me I think, my last 2 weeks selections were very hurried just before going on holiday.....wish I'd have done a few bets in the bookies last week - would have made a few bob

This week on Superbru:

Nothing much has changed at the top of the table, but @TheMightySystem has managed to narrow the gap (slightly) to the runaway leader @norwichfox. IanCognito's hard run of results continues as he drops a further three places to sixth. A particularly good week was had by Foxey Id, who climbs to third. We also welcome big rich and doubledeckerderek to the Top Ten with some amazingly high points achieved for this round. However, the big shout out has to go to @Buce who scored an impressive 14.25 and wins the Yellow Cap. Buce's score means that he jumps 34 places! Shame that he has been utter sh*t until now, as he is still down in 29th! lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renart said:

This week on Superbru:

Nothing much has changed at the top of the table, but @TheMightySystem has managed to narrow the gap (slightly) to the runaway leader @norwichfox. IanCognito's hard run of results continues as he drops a further three places to sixth. A particularly good week was had by Foxey Id, who climbs to third. We also welcome big rich and doubledeckerderek to the Top Ten with some amazingly high points achieved for this round. However, the big shout out has to go to @Buce who scored an impressive 14.25 and wins the Yellow Cap. Buce's score means that he jumps 34 places! Shame that he has been utter sh*t until now, as he is still down in 29th! lol

Normal service will be resumed... lol

However, it did mean that the bookies took a serious caning, and I'm now up £854.27 for the season. :P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Why haven't you put the Champs League table up?

:thumbup:

Because I have to pay to upgrade the pool to get a widget to embed the table and I am not willing to do that this season, especially as you said that you were not that interested in it as Leicester are not in it. Something changed? 

3 hours ago, Renart said:

Because I have to pay to upgrade the pool to get a widget to embed the table and I am not willing to do that this season, especially as you said that you were not that interested in it as Leicester are not in it. Something changed? 

I meant I was going to 'bow out' of writing the summaries mate. Not of the tournament...

14 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I meant I was going to 'bow out' of writing the summaries mate. Not of the tournament...

Well, I am also bowing out of writing the summaries and so I suppose there will be no publication of what is going on there  - not much by the looks of things! 

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a long while since the last round of games and so I am going to keep it short and sweet. All is pretty much the same at the top of the table but below that there were some big gains (and changes) inside the Top 10. @Izzet is God had a great week and jumps into the Top Ten. @doubledeckerderek moves up 5 places and into third and is now able to put pressure on the early leaders (maybe?). But the man who stole the week is Last Man Standing who sneaks into the Top Ten by jumping 16 places and winning the YELLOW CAP

Don't forget to make your picks

• Like 1