Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Man United (A) - 26th August

33 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Thought we were pretty decent away at Arsenal. 3 goals certainly helps though.

Same. I thoroughly enjoyed Friday aside from the result.

Shame Arsenal didn't join in untill they were winning ;)

48 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sales looked slow to me. I think out of four blocks we've sold about one and a half.

Sales have really slowed down.

Strange, you would have thought Man United away on bank holiday weekend would be popular. Oh well, not complaining.

13 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Strange, you would have thought Man United away on bank holiday weekend would be popular. Oh well, not complaining.

Maybe it's worked the other way though with people away, and also a 5.30pm ko. A bank holiday weekend in Manchester, probably pissing it down, will have put some off.

If it was Brighton or certainly Bournemouth away it would have been a quick sell out wouldn't it. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Maybe it's worked the other way though with people away, and also a 5.30pm ko. A bank holiday weekend in Manchester, probably pissing it down, will have put some off.

If it was Brighton or certainly Bournemouth away it would have been a quick sell out wouldn't it. 

You'd imagine so. I suppose plenty will have done all the away days in this league a few times now, so not everyone desperate to get to all of them like before? Certainly seemed to be much easier to get tickets last season, and looks like that will continue.

I assume still a cat's chance in hell of making it to members?  I know it's not even listed at the moment but if arsenal almost made it maybe this will.

I know we've got a big London supporter base and Euston being shut for the weekend may have put a lot of them off.

3 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

Yes getting this message....

"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

21 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Use a mobile and you'll be fine - chrome seems down.

Yeah that's the message I had. As Fraser said, I used my phone and was fine. 

Archived