Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Man United (A) - 26th August

30 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Jim said on Twitter that all STH's can now buy tickets for this game and Members are eligible from Monday.

Judging by the fact there are still 100+ left and another block to open, it should make it to Members on Monday.

So far Members could have bought guaranteed tickets for Brighton Home, Arsenal Away (I think), Sheff Utd Away and Man U Away. Not bad going.

I'm sure Arsenal sold out to ST holders just barely but yes, looks like things are settling down and a lot of aways might drop to members, at least those further away and on TV.

56 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Jim said on Twitter that all STH's can now buy tickets for this game and Members are eligible from Monday.

Judging by the fact there are still 100+ left and another block to open, it should make it to Members on Monday.

So far Members could have bought guaranteed tickets for Brighton Home, Arsenal Away (I think), Sheff Utd Away and Man U Away. Not bad going.

It's not. Those who moan about struggling to to build up points have had chances already.

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

I'm sure Arsenal sold out to ST holders just barely but yes, looks like things are settling down and a lot of aways might drop to members, at least those further away and on TV.

I just remember it only selling out like 2 days before or something, thought it made it all the way to Members in the end, I could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

For away games? Used to be able to, but it's changed this year. Away tickets can only be purchased for the specific age categories that the season ticket is for.

No upgrading anymore.

Not online - I had that problem for Arsenal last week - but you can if you talk to them apparently. 

29 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Sure I have managed to change age band online as well.

Just tried for Sheff Utd and was able to change the age band.

I can change age bands. Just done it for Sheffield United because me brother is U22 (so not 'adult'). Just can't do it the other way online anymore.

On 18/08/2017 at 13:17, CORNFOX68 said:

Man utd Away  now unable to attend have adult and under 16  next to each other can upgrade child's to adult tomorrow

and have one adult on its own block E230 pm if interested, can meet up tomorrow.

The adult and child still available? 

On 18/08/2017 at 14:53, Permafrost said:

For away games? Used to be able to, but it's changed this year. Away tickets can only be purchased for the specific age categories that the season ticket is for.

No upgrading anymore.

Yes you can,if you buy tickets online you can only buy for the age band specified,

however if you ring up or go to the store in person you can upgrade,

i know this as I upgraded my daughters ticket to adult for Man Utd away and was told by on the phone that it's only online that you Carnt upgrade 

On 8/18/2017 at 16:20, Fox92 said:

I can change age bands. Just done it for Sheffield United because me brother is U22 (so not 'adult'). Just can't do it the other way online anymore.

Ah right, I am adult so downgrading works. I wasn't aware it was not possible to upgrade and get what you mean now.

Very easy to get a ticket this morning after the initial mare with getting them online, still 250 left last time I looked, where are the 600 unsuccessful ballot applicants?

Then again it's not well publicised, not everyone follows lcfchelp or keeps looking at the ticket page.

Archived