Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HeroFox

Company Name - Idea's

Hello, 

Not 100% sure if this is allowed - if not please feel free to remove it! 

I am looking for a name for a new company. Manufacturing and selling stainless steel water bottles in an effort to replace peoples everyday plastic bottles. The aim is to reduce plastic waste in our oceans and planet while also encouraging the world to drink more water.

The two names I have come up with so far - 

Hydratee

Flaske 

Which one do you prefer? Personally I think Flaske sounds like a great brand name. 

Look forward to hearing what you have! 

11 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

Sipr (flasks)

O2mosis

Inbibr

FFS what happened to brand names that were words spelt correctly?!

Personally would focus the name more on the environmental ideal than the fact it's a bottle for water. Everybody will be able to see it is a bottle, the name really doesn't need to be a badly spelt word for bottle.

17 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Personally would focus the name more on the environmental ideal than the fact it's a bottle for water. Everybody will be able to see it is a bottle, the name really doesn't need to be a badly spelt word for bottle.

Flaske actually means bottle in Norwegian, granted just a misspelled 'Flask' to everyone else though.

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

also make sure whatever you choose, to get it spelt correctly because it should be 'ideas' in the thread title :D 

FFS. No excuse for that, terrible. 

2 minutes ago, HeroFox said:

Flaske actually means bottle in Norwegian, granted just a misspelled 'Flask' to everyone else though.

FFS. No excuse for that, terrible. 

Flaske was the better of the two although I do also quite like the Inu that somebody put up earlier. 

Go with Flaske. 

9 minutes ago, KingGTF said:

I bought a Chilly's bottle the other day. Feel it was expensive but boy is it good.

One of the manufacturers I'm speaking to actually makes the Chilly's bottles... or so they say. £20 a bottle, they make a nice little profit ?.

Once you've decided on a suitable name you must make sure the name has not already been taken.

Just google companies house beta and when the box pops up just type in the chosen name.

If it results in the name coming up for an existing company then you won't get it.

Normally charge for this ..... but free for a foxes fan.

FLASKE is an eco-friendly drinking bottle where the drink stays cold for 24 hours and stays warm for 12 hours. The triple stainless steel wall does not create any condensation. Perfect for any occasion. FLASKE is BPA-free and has a special closure cap, which makes leakage impossible. 10% of revenue is donated to UNICEF for clean drinking water projects!

https://www.linkedin.com/company/flaske

40 minutes ago, davieG said:

FLASKE is an eco-friendly drinking bottle where the drink stays cold for 24 hours and stays warm for 12 hours. The triple stainless steel wall does not create any condensation. Perfect for any occasion. FLASKE is BPA-free and has a special closure cap, which makes leakage impossible. 10% of revenue is donated to UNICEF for clean drinking water projects!

https://www.linkedin.com/company/flaske

Sounds like a winner then, business all up and running and everything.

Just walk in their office, shit on the desk and tell them you own this turf.

Archived