Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uranyl Yellow

Reunions you'd like to see

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

My original point still stands.

Someone else said categorize was an incorrect spelling yet you quoted me.

Then, purpleronnie said Crosby and Young had fallen out and again you quoted me and not the original post.

Is it a policy you have to check how many posts/rep points someone has before you decide who to quote and attempt to correct?

Best idea here is to ignore me as I will now do with you.

Ignore you? lol

Sorry to burst your bubble but, prior to your little tantrum, I wasn't even aware of your existence - I don't note who I reply to. 

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Still suffering from it? I thought he'd overcome that fear by now.

There's hope. :fc:

I also read somewhere that Colin Moulding has no interest in music anymore. I'd pin your hopes on Talk Talk instead. 

• 1 year later...

dragging up an old thread, and may have been mentioned before, and also at the risk of being distinctly "uncool" (though gave up worrying about that long, long ago) - I think a final farewell gig by ABBA would be one of the biggest music events of our time. I know it is not likely to happen - I think Bjorn, Benny and Agnetha would do it, but the other one spends her life as a recluse counting her millions roll in.

But it would be amazing!