Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

6 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Why? 

Song police or just being a di ck?

I look forward to your creative genius suggestions and while you're at it why don't you pen a Eurovision Song entry too from your superior section of the ground with the musical cool kids.

I'll almost gaurantee they will sing

kelechi wo oh wo oh

he came from Man City 

to play for ci-ity 

And I've got half a season of my Mrs dad  saying that ian what's his name to look forward to

35 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

The pessimist in me thinks he'll be pretty average and he's been quite lucky in the way he's bumped up his stats. But I'm happy we've got our man and he's obviously been our number one priority so there's must be decent plans in place to get the best out of him. 

He's been good everwhere he has been.

Nigeria's youth team (6 goals 7 assists)

Man City

Nigeria's Intentional team (6 goals in 10. Nigeria was in a downward slope until he and Iwobi arrived)

No coincidence.

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

kelechi wo oh wo oh

he came from Man City 

to play for ci-ity 

Iborra's claimed that one already

It'll obviously be the Cambiasso one for Kelechi

1 hour ago, MCFC said:

I'd recommend this for anyone who wants to see what he's like off the pitch.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kelechi-iheanacho-manchester-city-the-whistle/

Also this article, written by Iheanacho himself, is a must-read for any Leicester fan who hasn't read it already. 

What a fantastic read - thanks for sharing mate :thumbup:

A real life 'rags to riches' tale that just goes to show that dreams do come true sometimes.

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

kelechi wo oh wo oh

he came from Man City 

to play for ci-ity 

And I've got half a season of my Mrs dad  saying that ian what's his name to look forward to

U wot m8

9 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

kelechi wo oh wo oh

he came from Man City 

to play for ci-ity 

I think we will go

ian, Ian Ian, Ian Ian, Ian Ian Nacho

1 hour ago, MCFC said:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kelechi-iheanacho-manchester-city-the-whistle/

Also this article, written by Iheanacho himself, is a must-read for any Leicester fan who hasn't read it already. 

Hello! It's Winter! lol

31 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Why? 

Song police or just being a di ck?

I look forward to your creative genius suggestions and while you're at it why don't you pen a Eurovision Song entry too from your superior section of the ground with the musical cool kids.

Sounds like someone's still upset at being rejected from the university A capella group.

1 hour ago, MCFC said:

Thanks for posting this. It for sure puts into perspective and the 'better' side of Football. At least his Father and family would have have benefitted from his time at MC and in the future from what lies ahead at LCFC.

Some of the negativity on here amazes me, we have signed  a proven premier league goal scorer who  is possible one of the most exiting premier league  prospects  for a reported 25 million .Come on we payed 30 for Slim .  We are not Chelsea or Man U that can sign players for 70 million a pop and neither can we attract the best of the best in the world . This kids exciting and when you think of some the dross we've had  in the bad old days it just shows how far we have come 

Welcome to the family Kelechi :scarf:

Delighted, can't even really believe we've snagged him - i was sure someone daft like Dortmund would pop up at the last minute and he'd go on to be unbelievable somewhere else after all this waiting. Top, top, top signing - i'd argue there is no one better out there we could attract into the club at this time, superb work!

IF we can keep Mahrez as well this season now looks a lot more exciting

52 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

We shall see,

Certainly coming from a team that possesses the ball and creates tons of chances is not like playing in a team where the chances are numbered and rely on counter attacks.

We shall see... how he will adapt to the system.

If we play wing backs maybe Chilwell or Albrighton will pass him the ball.

Or maybe Ndidi will collect the ball and pass to him.

He's a striker, not an attacking midfilder, unless I'm massively mistaken.

We still miss the whole "passing the striker the ball" thing that other, lesser clubs seems to manage.

12 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Some of the negativity on here amazes me, we have signed  a proven premier league goal scorer who  is possible one of the most exiting premier league  prospects  for a reported 25 million .Come on we payed 30 for Slim .  We are not Chelsea or Man U that can sign players for 70 million a pop and neither can we attract the best of the best in the world . This kids exciting and when you think of some the dross we've had  in the bad old days it just shows how far we have come 

Proven ?

Archived