Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

On 05/08/2017 at 01:43, brucey said:

Can he take a decent penalty?

His penalty kicks are fantastic and I've never seen him miss. Think Balotelli or Yaya Touré, calm and perfectly placed every time.

Guest CityFan 06

If anyone wants a read, I've written words on Iheanacho and why he could be the difference in getting us into the top ten next season. The top ten spots are always competitive, but the signing of Iheanacho could make the difference in competition with sides such as Bournemouth, West Brom, Crystal Palace, Southampton. https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/new-signing-kelechi-iheanacho-could-be-difference-in-leicester-city-being-a-top-ten-team-next-season

1 minute ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I hope we win everything so he tells them to **** off. :)

That would be ideal, but not knowing the contract details, we don't know for sure that he has the power to tell them that.

11 minutes ago, brucey said:

That would be ideal, but not knowing the contract details, we don't know for sure that he has the power to tell them that.

Hopefully he isn't daft enough to agree to a deal that will tie him to them when better options could arrise. 

1 hour ago, brucey said:

It's only a buy back clause, I'm 80% sure you can't force someone to move back, it's ultimately his decision and if we're doing amazingly and Gabriel Jesus is doing the business you'd hope he wouldn't go back just to be moved on again.

1 minute ago, Finnaldo said:

It's only a buy back clause, I'm 80% sure you can't force someone to move back, it's ultimately his decision and if we're doing amazingly and Gabriel Jesus is doing the business you'd hope he wouldn't go back just to be moved on again.

It's been discussed to death, I think the consensus was that if Man City weren't daft they wouldn't have let him go without having an additional agreement with Kelechi which prevents him refusing to rejoin them for whatever reason.

Guest CityFan 06
10 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I read the article and thought I'd give you some constructive criticism. Overall, you can see the research you've put into it is extensive and very impressive, some of the stats etc are interesting and get you thinking. However, I have to say it doesn't really capture the imagination, a lot of people could say Leicester are a top 10 team already, it would be like writing an article saying why Kyle Walker could make Man City a top four team (just an example) have stronger views, but interesting to read and not ridiculous. I liked the facts but admittedly got bored halfway through, I didn't feel any excitement of the signing of Iheanacho and that he could be a potential difference maker to city. But, if you can add that to your facts and stats it would be a great read and very interesting piece of journalism. Keep it up :) 

Thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated. Will bare in mind what you've said.

20 hours ago, brucey said:

makes me sorta sad that this is essentially a loan :( hope man city win everything so they don't need him back

It's the only downside to the deal IMO.

Even if Man City end up with best strikers in the world they'll buy him back just to sell him for a profit if his value exceeds £50m.

18 hours ago, brucey said:

It's been discussed to death, I think the consensus was that if Man City weren't daft they wouldn't have let him go without having an additional agreement with Kelechi which prevents him refusing to rejoin them for whatever reason.

I'm 99% certain this is the case. 

Why bother with a buy back clause unless it's enforceable? Morata had to go back to Real Madrid when he didn't want to so there is already a precedent for it.

Archived