Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

5 minutes ago, MCFC said:

I'd recommend this for anyone who wants to see what he's like off the pitch.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kelechi-iheanacho-manchester-city-the-whistle/

Also this article, written by Iheanacho himself, is a must-read for any Leicester fan who hasn't read it already. 

They might be doing a welcome back video in one year's time.

7 minutes ago, MCFC said:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kelechi-iheanacho-manchester-city-the-whistle/

Also this article, written by Iheanacho himself, is a must-read for any Leicester fan who hasn't read it already. 

That is an absolutely brilliant read, this guy is brilliant.

This is a massive coup, really pleased we've been able to pull it off.

He's  brilliant capture and will only get better.

Real statement of intent.

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

They might be doing a welcome back video in one year's time.

Maybe, but I'd be surprised when you consider that we have Jesus and Aguero and, knowing us, will blow £90m on Akinfenwa by the end of next year or something. 

29 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Fantastic read. His mum sounded like she was a right character. 

Lets St hope the kids back in Nigeria will be wearing the correct City shirts someday soon

38 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Shame though, I really like Shinji. If you don't want him I'd love to try and convince Pep to take him ;)

Shinji's almost 32, you know... although apparently Japanese strikers can play professionally until theyr'e 50 now...

In terms of the intrigue, expectation and wait for him this is the biggest signing ive ever seen us make. And what a signing he is. Last season in my ff team i drafted him in to my team after watching him on youtube. He just oozes natural talent. 

I cant quite believe we have got him. Amazing potential and talent. Pep must be having a midlife crisis.

Welcome to the greatest team on Earth Kelechi!

40 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Sounds like he loves the Premier League, he loves playing in the Premier League, and he thinks the Premier League is the best league.

he sounded genuine too lol

I was half expecting him to look shifty while trying to think of an alternative answer to 'I wanted a UK passport' :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, the fox said:

Come on now, col! This is a good thing! How many teams in the league can say that they have 3 strikers that can realistically hit 15+ goals and 5+ assists a season?

Plus, you may never know, it is a possibility that a kelechi-slimani partnership can be more effective than a kelechi-vardy one.

That's great, but where's the service coming from?

Andy King?

You're having a laugh.

48 minutes ago, FireFox said:

So now that we have 3 Nigerians in our squad, will we be getting an influx of Nigerians onto the forum?

Possibly, I have a few relatives in Nigeria, well I've never met them, but someone passed away over there and I inherited the lot. A lovely Nigerian accountant spent all of his time tracking me down and sent me an email. Son trustworthy, I mean he could have just collected the cash himself. I just transferred him $25,000to free up the funds. (As we've seen from this transfer it's a complex legal system over there).

Anyway, when they get around to sending my $8,200,000 I will send over a whole heap of Leicester shirts as a thank you.

Errr... who is going to pass him the ball or will be collect it himself?

That said, great to have hopefully two players the other teams will want to mark the shit out of, and Vardy too.

Hard not to be hopeful!

Archived