Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

12 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I want to see English sides do well too. Maybe its mainly just a thing to hate/hope for the worst/not give a shit about other English sides if you support one of the "top 6" yourselves

I'm the same and always have been. I'll always want to see the British sides do well in Europe.

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

This Real v PSG game is unreal quality. Even the younger lads look comfortable for PSG. 

Just on the english debate, I just want competitive games but I’ll give all the English teams their due on this occasion as they have attacked

tbf city, spurs and liverpool always attack whoever they play. 

itll all come crashing back down to earth when chelsea and united have 25% possession and one shot on target between them next week. 

as for this madrid/psg game it’s just glorious to watch. mbappe is absolutely incredible. 

6 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Psg should have been down to 9 men

nah, maybe neymar for the dive at most. 

obviously a foul by ronaldo in the build up to the second goal too so swings and roundabouts. 

19 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

nah, maybe neymar for the dive at most. 

obviously a foul by ronaldo in the build up to the second goal too so swings and roundabouts. 

Not maybe. Those were the two most blatant yellow cards you will ever see for Neymar.The ref even pulled him up for the dive and didnt send him off out of sheer cowardice. Definitely, irrefutably 10 men then.

So should have been probably down to 9, but definitely down to 10

As far as the ref went, he did PSG a favour over all

Ronaldo is boss

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think Liverpool will make the semi-final.

Their defence is starting to be more stronger and adaptable than before.

Definitely capable but I think a lot of it will come down to the luck of the quarter final and semi final draws. Liverpool could get Man City or the winner of Shaktar v Roma in the next round.

To a lesser extent, same goes for Spurs and Man Utd.