Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

15 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

if they score early you’re fu cked. backed them -1 and backed 0-3 (unfortunately both in doubles with the same in the bayern game). they do this every year. 

score early, waste time til the hour mark, run away with it when the other team presses. 

They know how to manage a game.  I love watching them just take care of business.  Like clockwork

16 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

They know how to manage a game.  I love watching them just take care of business.  Like clockwork

It was quite funny to see how the commentators were saying how well Juve were playing.

They created **** all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

It was quite funny to see how the commentators were saying how well Juve were playing.

They created **** all.

Very true. Madrid looked constantly dangerous going forward. Juve looked like they wouldn’t score in 900 mins, let alone 90.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

They created **** all.

They are seemingly well liked by many in the media, which when you consider that they are basically the United of Italy makes some sense. 

Really would like to see Roma get something in Barcelona but I can't see past Barca going through by a good 3+ goals. That said, Barca, Real, Bayern and City/Liverpool would make for some good games (you'd hope). 

Liverpool fans just can't behave themselves for European games, can they?

What kind of coward chucks bottles at a bus?  

I hope Man City thrash them and play the reserves second leg.

• Like 1